BY LASTING SMILES

• Goes on smooth and lips well with a pleasant scent and fl...4 Answers
Sandra W.
I know this isn't just a summer product but it's something that I use often. @lastingsmilescare Organic Lip Balm is my go-to, especially is this intense desert heat. No need to keep applying. It seems to soften my lips as soon as I put it on. I love that it's #LeapingBunny approved. I also love the fact that every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children. #contest
Savannah C.
Fist off I like that this lip balm is charity based. Every purchase helps fund surgeries for Children with Cleft palates. It's also organic which is a huge selling point. I want the stuff I put on my lips to not have tons of chemicals in it because ultimately I'm going to be ingesting some of it when I eat or drink ect. The lip balm itself is decent. I Like the coconut oil in it but other than that it's nothing extraordinary.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This chapstick keeps your lips nice and soft. It smells of a subtle vanilla with a tiny hint of floral. I like that every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children. It's tagline is smile for a cause. Would buy again and recommend.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I can't say enough about this; I know it's just chopstick but it's amazing. The formula is soft and smooth and moisturizing, and I have the peppermint flavor so it smells amazing. Also, every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children, so spend a dollar more and give!
Alyssa S.
This leaves my lips super hydrated and doesn't end up making them chapped in the end like some others do. The smell is very faint though. That's the one thing I'm not super in love with. But it's for a good cause!
Stephanie c.
Leaves lips hydrated,nice faint smell because its not overpowering like some scents! Each purchase donates to a good cause. NO ANIMAL TESTING! Its organic, what more can I say? <3
Danna G.
Super recomendado, desde que me llego. O lo dejo de usar, me encanta la textura que deja en los labios, muy hidratados y siempre lo aplico antes de usar labiales matte
Tee A.
Douglasville, GA
Surprisingly moisturizing. The scent is barely noticeable however the product is very easy to wear and it doesn't disappear when you lick your lips.
Sara D.
The only lip balm I'll buy. I keep it on me all the time. I don't constantly need it like a lot of other chap sticks either. I love this balm.
Mary S.
Loved the scent. Goes on smooth. Unfortunately, it didn’t have the wear or protection I need. I was constantly having to reapply.
Mary S.
Goes on smooth and lips well with a pleasant scent and flavor. Soft lips and supporting a good cause are a perfect combination.