Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz

by Lasting Smiles

Where can I buy this?! This is my favorite chapstick ever and I got it in an Ipsy bag a long time ago and haven't been able to find it anywhere?!
Is this the only flavor? If so, does it burn your lips at all? Peppermint makes me nervous to put on chapped lips.
Are there other flavors of this balm?
Start your review of Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product has never failed me, always keeps my lips so soft! Never making them feel dry! I would totally recommend this product! This is my go to chapstick it's such a life saver! 10/10 amazing!!!!in 5 reviews
Received this in my Ipsy bag and totally loved it! Super moisturizing and smells great! in 5 reviews
10 months ago
l Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz I received this lip balm in Novembers Ipsy bag. I like the lip balm a lot and the support around this product. It has a real nice mint tingling feeling. I can tell it's 's working. Smile for a cause is a great foundation, helping individuals with cleft lips and raising money 💰 to help with surgeries to heal these individuals. GREAT MISSION!
a year agoMercedes, TX
Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz uploaded by Samantha R.
I received this in my ipsy bag and I was a bit sceptical at first thinking it was going to be the same kind of lipbalm I used in the past. Nope I was so wrong, this balm is so perfect for me it keeps my lips hydrated and soft. Plus it smells great. 5 stars for me.
a year agoCentralia
I got this in an Ipsy bag. I wasn’t excited about it because I love my Burt’s Bees, but I’m really liking it a lot. Very smooth, very moisturizing and very minty. It makes my lips feel tingly. Pretty darned good stuff!
2 years agoRichland, WA
Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz uploaded by Sara B.
I am not a huge chapstick or lip balm person, however the Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz is absolutely amazing!! Not only is it organic but it is also super hydrating! It smells just like a peppermint creme candy! It is perfect for a base under a nice liquid matte lipstick! It keeps your lips soft and manageable! But the best part is that every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children all over the world!! I love products like these!! If you see a tube of this do not hesitate to purchase it! It really does nourish your lips!
2 years agoLong Beach, CA
I absolutely love this product. It smells great and it works great. I'm usually not the biggest fan of peppermint but the peppermint scent is not too strong. Very effective in moisturizing lips. My favorite part is that it is for a good cause (every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children) and also they do not test on animals. Highly recommend!
3 years agoVermilion, OH
Lasting Smiles® Peppermint Creme Organic Lip Balm- 0.15 oz uploaded by Tonya B.
I really love everything about lasting smiles lip balm. Feels great and smells great especially on my dry winter chapped lips. The ingredients are all natural and organic and the best part of it all is that every purchase helps find cleft surgeries for children. Definitely a must have in my book!
2 years agoMonroeville, PA
When I first got this product, I loved it! It went on smooth, smelled great, and made my lips feel wonderful. However, after a while, it didn't have the same effect on my lips as it used to, the stick itself got chunky, and anytime I'd put it on, chunks of the stick would end up on my lips, and then in my mouth. Definitely a good product, but only for a short time, so if you keep chapstick for long periods of time, I'd suggest something else.
3 years ago
The best lip balm I've ever found, in my opinion. It glides on so smooth & makes my lips feel amazing. I can put on a coat at night & wake up with my lips feeling SO moisturized. It lasts almost through an entire night, which is awesome since I pick at the skin on my lips, night time is the only time they're left alone. It feels amazing & smells like peppermint which is my favorite, I'm so sold.
2 years agoDenver , CO
It's the chap stick version of TOMs, each purchase helps fund a clef lip surgery, which is awesome! The chap stick it's self amazing. It lasts longs and applies well, It's very creamy and rich, which hydrates my lips instantly, and holds the moisture for a while. It smells heavenly, with the minty scent that's noticeable but not too strong. I love that the ingredients are all organic too. Very impressed and will purchase again!
3 years agoSheridan, AR
This stuff, YES! Makes your lips super soft, nice creamy formula. This scent specifically is fabulous, smells like peppermint of course and has a slight tingle upon application, which I love. Great for dry lips in the winter