Lasting Smiles® Peach Blossom Organic Lip Balm-0.15 oz

by Lasting Smiles

Did anyone else get this from ipsy?
I had to order this online? Is there any store that sells these so I don't have to wait for it to get shipped. It would be amazing if I could just go into a store and pick it up.
Start your review of Lasting Smiles® Peach Blossom Organic Lip Balm-0.15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
great chapstick smells good and great for moisturizing before a liquid lipstick in 4 reviews
a year agoLewiston, ME
Lasting Smiles® Peach Blossom Organic Lip Balm-0.15 oz uploaded by Harley G.
Love this lip balm!! Got it im my Ipsy bag and I'm hooked Hate that it's so expensive, I would normally NEVER spend this much for lip balm but I will defiantly buy this again. The peach blossom is such a nice smell and your lips are INSTANLY refreshed and moisterised!
3 years agoSugar Land, TX
This chap stick is so smooth and soothing. This is my first time using t but it makes my lips so soft it is defiantly effective vet good price very cheap and makes you're lips very soft I'd defiantly buy it again
6 months agoLincoln
Lasting Smiles® Peach Blossom Organic Lip Balm-0.15 oz First of all, who doesn't feel good about buying something that takes some of the money to help children with cleft lip surgeries?! What a good cause. This lip balm will have your lips so soft the second you put it on. The scent is a bonus. It smells amazing. Definitely my favorite.
3 years agoErie, PA
I'm a huge fan of the chapsticks. It has a very sweet, lovely peach scent to it. They are very smooth and hydrating on the lips. If you're looking for a good chapstick I would definitely recommend this one.
3 years agoSimpsonville , SC
This is my go to lip balm to prime my lips before I put on a lip to finish my look. The smell is amazing and I just love the way it makes my lips feel! Best purchase made in a while lip balm wise.
3 years ago
This is the best lip balm I've ever tried! It's very moisturizing and smells amazing. I never really liked chapstick but I got this one in my Ipsy bag and I now use it almost everyday! It's great, my only complaint is I haven't been able to find it anywhere online or in stores :(
3 years agoEdmond, OK
I've tried the mint flavor of this and it's awesome, but the peach blossom is my absolute favorite! I love how hydrated and smooth these make my lips feel. My one problem is that these are a bit hard to find in store. Why? This is the best lip balm ever, please get it back in stores! Amazon is charging four times more for these than I could pay for them in store.
10 months agoClovis, CA
I got this in my Ipsy nov18 box, and I wasn’t sure about it at first as I usually swear by Blistex, but this balm is waaaaay better! It even has a great scent with no taste (which I prefer). Great balm with a great cause behind it, you should purchase.
a year agoBrookline, MA
Not my favorite scent, but would be good for a peach lover! The feel of it is smooth, lasting, and not annoyingly oily. Plus, the company helps fund cleft surgeries for children, and if you're going to pay for something, might as well pay it forward!
3 years agoRaeford, NC
One of the best lip balms I've tryed. I love the smell and the flavor. I got this in my ipsy and I was so excited to try it I put it on right away. The smell of it is so sweet and awesome it's like a fruit sent.