BY LASTING SMILES

Nourish your Lips, Nurture the World! Treat your lips to the taste of luscious tropical paradise. Natural passionfruit and mango oils add just the right silky smooth finish to your thirsty lips. With coconut oil, shea, and cocoa butter for soft, hydrated, and healthy lips. Lasting Smiles® lip balms are organic and fairtrade certified with pure, moisturizing ingredients sourced from small-scale global farming cooperatives. Every 1,000 lip balms sold funds one cleft lip surgery - transforming a child's life forever! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this lip balm! It goes on super smooth and stays on. Plus, it's organic. And it smells so amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
I am spoiled as far as chap sticks go, so while this one has a good consistency, I do not find it to be better than what I have been using for a few months prior to trying this one. Pros: 1. nice texture - it is smooth, not too soft, not too hard. 2. has a cause - they claim that every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children. How much exactly goes to children it does not say though, which is shady. It could be 0.0001%, who knows. Cons: 1. I HATE the smell of this one. To me, it does not smell like passion fruit or mango at all... it reminds me of parsley more than anything (I love parsley, but not in my lip balm!). 2. When I switched to this lip balm, my lips actually got a lot more chapped. Even though for the first few hours it worked fine, after a while my lips were way worse off than before I used it! I do not know if this is really due to the lip balm, but I never got this bad with the other lip balm I use constantly.
Mary B.
Carlisle , PA
If I could give this brand 50 stars I would!!!! This lip balm is SO underrated and I don’t think enough people know about it. It also goes toward a great cause. It is the FIRST lip balm I’ve found (except for the vanilla flavor) that is not heavy in waxes. People love Chapstick brand because it’s sooo heavy in waxes and all it does is smooths down the cracks and chips on your lips, it doesn’t actually heal them! It’s just a skin protectant! But LASTING SMILES heals your lips because it is jam packed with all good stuff and natural stuff. I’m telling you. Ditch your chapstick for a month. Try lasting smiles. You will never go back to your old Chapstick!
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I enjoy using this lip balm. I love the smell of it and how soft it feels on my lips. I keep it on my desk and I used it pretty much every day. I also love how it helps with cleft surgeries for children.
Jensen M.
I got this in my ipsy bag a while ago and I love it. It keeps my lips hydrated without being oily or anything. The only downside I've noticed is I do have to apply it more often than some other lip balms, but I think it's worth it because of how nice it keeps my lips!
Alexis E.
Raywick, KY
Received this In my ipsy bag. Was really excited at first but it does not smell like passionfruit mango, it stinks quite badly. The chapstick Is like any other typical chapstick but the brand is for a great cause!
Kimberly a.
I love this mango calm. It keeps your lips so soft . I would highly recommend people to use this lip balm instead of carmex, which I had heard that was bad for you ? I like the smell of the mango lip balm and it leaves good results
Natalie N.
Winnsboro, LA
I love how it makes my lips so smooth and the smell isn't bad. The reason I put 4 stars is that I have to reapply it quite often. Overall I would recommend it. I received it in my ipsy bag.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I am completely in love with this lip balm I revived it in a ipsy bag so when I first read it, it says that it's organic so that made me like it off the bad I also love the cause of the lip balm it's stated that for every one sold the helps fund cleft surgeries for children. Now getting to the lip balm I love how smooth and soft it leaves my lips I also like that smell the passion fruit and mango. So all in all I give this product a 5 star and I definitely recommend it
Krystle R.
Really like this. Makes my lips nice and smooth and doesn't dry them out in the long run. The passionfruit mango is just ok. Definitely would try a different flavor next time.