Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz

by Lasting Smiles

Nourish your Lips, Nurture the World! Treat your lips to the taste of luscious tropical paradise. Natural passionfruit and mango oils add just the right silky smooth finish to your thirsty lips. With coconut oil, shea, and cocoa butter for soft, hydrated, and healthy lips. Lasting Smiles® lip balms are organic and fairtrade certified with pure, moisturizing ingredients sourced from small-scale global farming cooperatives. Every 1,000 lip balms sold funds one cleft lip surgery - transforming a child's life forever! Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoAldan, PA
Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz uploaded by Kate D.
Purchased at: Lip Monthly
I got this Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz from my April 2019 Lip Monthly subscription. This isn't my favorite looks balm ever, but it is really good! I have found that most chap sticks wear off really quickly, and they leave your lips feeling even drier than before. This lip balm didn't do that. My lips feel totally moisturized while I'm wearing it and after it wears off a bit. It smells and tastes really good, to boot. Is recommend this product to others for sure!
6 months ago
I love the thought and effort that goes into knees with bombs I am sure that there are others that I would like a lot better than this one particularly. I happen to feel like it stinks but every once in a while we'll get a nice sent from it my boyfriend on the other hand thinks it smells bomb so maybe it's just something wrong with my nose. I'm really tempted to try the pomegranate so maybe when I make that purchase it will change my mind. This smell is just funky to me. Other then that I love the formula and how moisturized and soft my lips feel after each use.
6 months agoEngland, AR
Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz uploaded by Kristi B.
Purchased at: Lip Monthly
Goes on smooth and seems to be long lasting too. I love that it also supports a great cause! The fragrance is nice, but I didnt really notice much in the way of a flavor. That said, I would absolutely purchase this over and over again! Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
3 years agoCORNELIUS, NC
I am spoiled as far as chap sticks go, so while this one has a good consistency, I do not find it to be better than what I have been using for a few months prior to trying this one. Pros: 1. nice texture - it is smooth, not too soft, not too hard. 2. has a cause - they claim that every purchase helps fund cleft surgeries for children. How much exactly goes to children it does not say though, which is shady. It could be 0.0001%, who knows. Cons: 1. I HATE the smell of this one. To me, it does not smell like passion fruit or mango at all... it reminds me of parsley more than anything (I love parsley, but not in my lip balm!). 2. When I switched to this lip balm, my lips actually got a lot more chapped. Even though for the first few hours it worked fine, after a while my lips were way worse off than before I used it! I do not know if this is really due to the lip balm, but I never got this bad with the other lip balm I use constantly.
8 months agoErie
This lip balm goes on my lips so smoothly and after 1-2 applications makes my lips nice and soft. I’ve used this product many times and will continue to buy this. It smells great too!
2 years agoCarlisle, PA
If I could give this brand 50 stars I would!!!! This lip balm is SO underrated and I don’t think enough people know about it. It also goes toward a great cause. It is the FIRST lip balm I’ve found (except for the vanilla flavor) that is not heavy in waxes. People love Chapstick brand because it’s sooo heavy in waxes and all it does is smooths down the cracks and chips on your lips, it doesn’t actually heal them! It’s just a skin protectant! But LASTING SMILES heals your lips because it is jam packed with all good stuff and natural stuff. I’m telling you. Ditch your chapstick for a month. Try lasting smiles. You will never go back to your old Chapstick!
6 months agoLive oak , FL
Lasting Smiles Passion fruit Mango Organic Lip Balm - 0.15 oz uploaded by Ashlee N.
I was so excited to finally get this product in my LipMonthly subscription! They have been advertising hard on their IG. And I wasn’t disappointed! It doesn’t have a strong smell, but it does leave your lips feeling hydrated for a good while. You don’t have to reapply it constantly. I would have no problem paying five dollars for this awesome product that delivers on its promises! Plus a portion goes to a good cause!
3 years agoArvada, CO
I enjoy using this lip balm. I love the smell of it and how soft it feels on my lips. I keep it on my desk and I used it pretty much every day. I also love how it helps with cleft surgeries for children.
2 years ago
I got this in my ipsy bag a while ago and I love it. It keeps my lips hydrated without being oily or anything. The only downside I've noticed is I do have to apply it more often than some other lip balms, but I think it's worth it because of how nice it keeps my lips!
3 years agoRaywick, KY
Received this In my ipsy bag. Was really excited at first but it does not smell like passionfruit mango, it stinks quite badly. The chapstick Is like any other typical chapstick but the brand is for a great cause!