BY PENGUIN GROUP

The astonishing conclusion to the #1 international bestselling series. Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust.But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all? Each other. Can't get enough? Look out for Bloodlines, Richelle Mead's bestselling spinoff series set in the world of Vampire Academy! see more...

samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Amazing ending to an amazing book series! This is not only one of my favorite paranormal book series, but it's also one of my favorite series in general
Heather L.
Heather L.
Phila, PA
Review for: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
I was sad to see this end. I just loved this series so damn much. But atleast she made the spin off! I loved those too. Ohh adriannnn
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite in the series. It is interesting and sexy. I love this series and this book. Richelle is such a great writer.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Just finished this book and it was pretty good. I recommend this book, the author is a great writer.
Aeryka F.
Aeryka F.
San Antonio
Review for: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
This book series was so moving. I wanted to read it forever. I was sad to see it end and the spin-off wasn't really interesting to me because I loved the whole Rose-Dimitri romance. I still think Richelle Mead did an amazing job with this series and all her books in general. I just hope they make the rest of the books into a movie soon.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Review for: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
I loved the movie and it brought me to read every book in the series . I love the unique storyline and characters you fall in love with . I love how you think the story goes one way and it doesn't . It just takes this epic turn and your along for the ride !
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
This book was thrilling striking and simply amazing. Completely love it. I would read it again over and over
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
Review for: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
I was so sad for this series to end. This series was so good. So intense. It's worth reading all six books!
Alex K.
Alex K.
Markham, ON
Amazing amazing book. Was impossible to put down. All the characters were so well developed, I could always have a clear picture of their personalities in my mind. This is my absolute favorite series, and the last book in this series was extremely well written. Definitely recommend this series and this book.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Review for: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
The most amazing book and series i have ever read. Richelle is a genious. I read this book in two days, i couldn't stop reading it, i was so excited! The whole series is amazing, and if you like VA you should really try everything else Richelle Mead wrote!