BY PENGUIN GROUP

The astonishing conclusion to the #1 international bestselling series. Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust.But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all? Each other. Can't get enough? Look out for Bloodlines, Richelle Mead's bestselling spinoff series set in the world of Vampire Academy! see more...

Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy is one of the best YA vampire series I have read. I was completely invested in the characters and the story from the first page. The writing style engaged me and followed plenty of plot twists without getting overly complicated. The ending was expected but how the author gets you there is completely not. I highly recommend anything Richelle Mead writes.
Lexi R.
Richelle Mead made this my first and favorite vampire series. These books are great and each one has a plot with a twist. Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
It was heartfelt, heartbreaking, exciting and frustrating. Rose really isn’t my favorite character do she’s annoyed me beyond belief at this point but I still like her enough. I hate her treatment towards my favorite of all, Adrian. I love his cocky attitude and his genuine love for Rose (doesn’t deserve that love though 🤬). I just absolutely hate how she destroys such an amazing person. That’s my reason for the 3 stars (4 when I try not to remember but it’s hard).
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
This book series was so moving. I wanted to read it forever. I was sad to see it end and the spin-off wasn't really interesting to me because I loved the whole Rose-Dimitri romance. I still think Richelle Mead did an amazing job with this series and all her books in general. I just hope they make the rest of the books into a movie soon.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I loved the movie and it brought me to read every book in the series . I love the unique storyline and characters you fall in love with . I love how you think the story goes one way and it doesn't . It just takes this epic turn and your along for the ride !
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Amazing ending to an amazing book series! This is not only one of my favorite paranormal book series, but it's also one of my favorite series in general
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
I was sad to see this end. I just loved this series so damn much. But atleast she made the spin off! I loved those too. Ohh adriannnn
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite in the series. It is interesting and sexy. I love this series and this book. Richelle is such a great writer.
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
This book was thrilling striking and simply amazing. Completely love it. I would read it again over and over
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I was so sad for this series to end. This series was so good. So intense. It's worth reading all six books!