BY LASPLASH

Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Slightly patchy but it is buildable for sure. It dries completely down but will smudge slightly. Good luck getting it off your mouth, it's nearly impossible without an oil based remover. The color reads dark red on my skin, not berry like I've seen on others.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I really like this lipstick, it goes a little wet, but dries like a matte. Its comfortable to wear on my lips and looks great. I like that this lipstick comes inna variety of colors. Its very pigmented.
Angela G.
Simi Valley
Awful. Pigment is fine but formula is insanely drying and it smudges so easily. The packaging is so adorable I was so excited for this but it was a total flop in my opinion. Literally is just sitting collecting dust in my drawer now.
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
Okay, first off, I'll apologize for the sloppy and grainy photo. I do feel it gets the point across though.

This lipstick almost seems more like a stain to me. The way it applies and comes off almost reminds me of Revlon's old Just Bitten line, if anyone remembers that. It seems to tint more than it does cover because it looks a bit sheer. It will become a bit more buildable with time drying in between coats.

I've seen it described as a pink/purple by some people and it looks berry on another review on here. To me, it seems to pull almost a dark blood red shade with maybe a hint of berry tone.

The applicator sponge is...kinda long? I had to be careful to not get too much on. The curvature of it makes it scoop up a bit more than is necessary.

I didn't have it on very long because I was about to hop in the shower, but it was a bit of a pain to get off so it seems like it has staying power. It dried down nice and smoothly.

Overall, I really love the colour and consistency of this lipstick. My main complaint is the applicator, but the product itself exceeded my expectations.
Mariah T.
Olney
it was an okay lipstick, went on a little patchy but purple colors are hard to master. it was a thin product, i overall liked the product but the patchiness was too much for me
Slayahontas S.
LASplash Wickedly Divine Matte Liquid Lipstick - Death Dealer this color is so pretty!! It takes about 3 minutes to fully dry down, but once it dries, it is going NOWHERE! I would definitely recommend taking this off with the vanishing oil because it is waterproof. The color does take some build up but it is pigmented. Apply carefully.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my I LOVE THIS!! The color is the most beautiful berry shade! It is so pigmented and easy to apply, and dries down matte but isn’t super drying on the lips. It’s really transfer proof and lasts a long time. So pretty!!
Misty R.
Love love love this. Its a great lippie it dries and doesnt smudge or move and i just absolutely lobe this lipstick. I need more
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Patchy, applicator is the weird qlpipe cleaner one. Smudges quite a bit. Color is pretty. But the case feels cheap
Satyra W.
Great pigmentation
Very comfortable wear, does feather a little but easily fixed with a bit of lipliner and brush