BY LA SPLASH

This classy and stylish glitter from LA Splash is blended with at least two different types of fine cosmetic grade glitters and Diamond Dust mica, which is a highly reflective pigment found in only the most prestigious products out there. Use With our Sealer Base for Flawless 12 Hour Wear. see more...

• Is this better to use for more of a nighttime going out l...1 Answers
  • Does the name, Crystallized Glitter, refer to the actual ...1 Answers
  • Does this glitter shift around and get in your eyes?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the perfect kinda glitter just in time for the holiday makeup look and also for new year. This glitter is so perfect because it's so fine and so amazing and also reflective. Lasplash is one of my favorite brands and I love the quality of it as well." in 6 reviews
samantha l.
Warsaw
Review for: Enlightened, Trance more...
These pigments are soo beautiful! I used them to go out on a date with my boyfriend, and girl... Let me tell you. I was looking like a meal.😂 Well that’s what he said. But anyway. Very good product I would definitely recommend and certainly will buy more!
Maeve G.
This stuff is amazing! I bought this in silver and gold for the holidays, along with their "glue" or whatever they call it and really found it simple to apply. I used it as eyeliner and eyeshadow. LA Splash is great - it's cruelty free, affordable, and great quality.
Taylor C.
Richboro
I have a whole collection and they are my favorite glitters! I use the base coat and their glitters to create beautiful eyeshadows. They are nicely priced and you get a nice amount of them. I would buy this again
Prity B.
Stone Mtn, GA
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
By far the best glitter I have used in years, even from some higher end cosmetic lines. Just make sure you use the glitter glue beforehand and you're all set. A little goes a long way.
Tashia P.
Review for: Trance more...
I just recently received their products, and used it on 2 of my clients and their glitters ars amazing. They stand outt so well. I recommend their glitters.
Kat J.
Cincinnati, OH
There's glitter everywhere but I adore this glitter and I don't even care that I'll find it in random places for the next 3 years because it's so pretty.
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Trance more...
This shadow has an amazing sparkle to it! It is great for a night out on the town because it adds such a beautiful pop to your eyes!
Marissa S.
Burnet, TX
Love love love this eye shadow I love to do the duo smokey eye look! this ais a must product!!!
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
Ohhh how i love glitter! This is a beautiful shade and is easy to apply. Long lasting!
Teresa R.
LEANDER, TX
Does the name, Crystallized Glitter, refer to the actual material make up of this, ie there's certain materials used to make this that aren't in other glitters, or is the name just used to describe how it visually looks?
Sophie D.
Hobart
I'm looking to branch out and try glitter - would you recommend this brand?
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Does this glitter shift around and get in your eyes?
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
Is this better to use for more of a nighttime going out look? I don't think I can wear something very glittery and pull it off at work