LASplash Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Shannon h.

BY LASPLASH COSMETICS

Naturally polished lips are the essence of our Cream Lip Gloss Collection. Infused with vanilla mint this non-stick, moisturizing formula is enriched with nourishing Vitamin E and Shea Butter. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jay đź’–.
Review for: In Love Cream Pink more...
I was given this as a gift last year,and I really wasn't a fan of it. I'm very weird about what lip gloss I like,and this one wasn't just sticky,it was EXTREMELY sticky and it would get patchy and just look horrible. I give it a 0.8/10.
LA splash has some great stuff. This gloss is not one of them.
Taylor C.
Richboro
A little clumpy but very creamy and pigmented. Nice price and you get a lot of product. The colors are pretty and full of shimmer! I will keep adding to my collection. It has a really nice applicator and Container
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
First of all, I'm not a big lip gloss user but was given this product. it is a very pigmented lip gloss, but it's extremely sticky and tends to come out patchy. Because it's so sticky, you can't do a second coat so the patchiness isn't something you can look past.
May C.
LASPLASH cosmetics has great products. We'll made and long lasting. Cute packaging. Price is reasonable. You should check it out.
Sierra T.
Il
I am in love with this lip gloss and it takes me less an 5 seconds to apply And it is so cheap. And it last forever
Janette W.
Gurnee
Review for: Other more...
I liked the product . Packaging is cute pricing is great nothing toooooo crazy . Great value I like formula a lot
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
Love it quick grab and don't regret it work great nice and smooth and can use for and everyday use

Tyra T.
Atlanta, GA
Reasonable price and great quality!!! Great assortment of colors to choose from also.
Naomi O.
Arthur Street, Luton
Review for: In Love Cream Pink more...
I didn’t like the shade of the product the feel of the product. It did not meet my expectations however I do love la splash and there new lip glosses are amazing.
Paighton  U.
Canada
Very nice lipstick! doesn't dry out my lips or make them feel sticky which is a plus for me! the colour isn't super pigmented but is still super pretty at the same time!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I only got to try this product through a subscription service and I was wondering where I could go to but more of this brand to try more??
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
Is this a good lip product to use and do you like it?
Belen G.
I usually don't like using glitter for my makeup but I'd love to try this for a different look. Does anyone recommend this product?
Pierina P.
This Lipstick have large duration on the lips?