LASplash Cosmetics Lip Gloss uploaded by Shannon h.

BY LASPLASH COSMETICS

Naturally polished lips are the essence of our Cream Lip Gloss Collection. Infused with vanilla mint this non-stick, moisturizing formula is enriched with nourishing Vitamin E and Shea Butter. . see more...

Taylor C.
Richboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little clumpy but very creamy and pigmented. Nice price and you get a lot of product. The colors are pretty and full of shimmer! I will keep adding to my collection. It has a really nice applicator and Container
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
First of all, I'm not a big lip gloss user but was given this product. it is a very pigmented lip gloss, but it's extremely sticky and tends to come out patchy. Because it's so sticky, you can't do a second coat so the patchiness isn't something you can look past.
May C.
LASPLASH cosmetics has great products. We'll made and long lasting. Cute packaging. Price is reasonable. You should check it out.
Sierra T.
Il
I am in love with this lip gloss and it takes me less an 5 seconds to apply And it is so cheap. And it last forever
Tyra T.
Atlanta, GA
Reasonable price and great quality!!! Great assortment of colors to choose from also.
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it quick grab and don't regret it work great nice and smooth and can use for and everyday use

Naomi O.
Review for: In Love Cream Pink
I didn’t like the shade of the product the feel of the product. It did not meet my expectations however I do love la splash and there new lip glosses are amazing.
Paighton  U.
Canada
Very nice lipstick! doesn't dry out my lips or make them feel sticky which is a plus for me! the colour isn't super pigmented but is still super pretty at the same time!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only got to try this product through a subscription service and I was wondering where I could go to but more of this brand to try more??
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good lip product to use and do you like it?
Belen G.
I usually don't like using glitter for my makeup but I'd love to try this for a different look. Does anyone recommend this product?
Pierina P.
This Lipstick have large duration on the lips?