BY LASPLASH COSMETICS

Lip Couture's rich waterproof shades will leave a velvety, matte finish that never transfers. Experiment with our boldest high pigmented shades -- from neutral to solid black. With its innovative formula that glides on as liquid and dries matte, you... see more...

• I have been wanting to buy la splash lip coutoure lipstic...1 Answers
  • Is this product as good as it looks? Because it looks ama...1 Answers
  • It's true that make the lips dry?2 Answers
  • "I am obsessed with these LA splash lip couture waterproof lipsticks. The pigment is gorgeous! Application is easy! The only downside is that some of the matte shades dry out your lips but it's totally worth it! " in 7 reviews
  • "I have the Smitten Lip Tint Mousse in Lovestruck and the Velvet Matte in Fantasy and Creme Bavarose The Smitten formula is more drying and less long lasting than the Velvet Matte but it's lasting power is still insanely good depending on what you eat it won't come off, it doesn't transfer, it's very pigmented even with a thin coat. The Velvet Matte formula is very comfortable to wear and it is absolutely amazing in lasting power I've ate pizza, brushed my teeth, ate fried potatoes and barbecue sauce. It's still on perfect. This stuff is awesome. The Velvet Matte ones I have are from a holiday collection and a dessert collection and they have added a special scent. The Smitten smells very chemically. Smells bad but doesn't last long. So I don't really mind. Mid-range in price there are cheaper liquid lips but the best lasting ones usually cost more this one is only 14 dollars! " in 3 reviews
Brenda V.
Staten Island, NY
Oh man I have so many of these liquid lipsticks. It's my absolute favorite. A bit drying but dab a little bit of lip balm before applying the lipstick and you're fine. I call this my cheating lipstick. Lol it's completely transfer proof and I love that about it. However to take it off, it's a bit of a hassle. Definitely need oil to take it off efficiently. I also don't use this for just my lips. I use it as eyeliner sometimes. Also for when I want colored eyebrows. This is my go to. Super budge proof.
Bella M.
I think the product I used was discontinued so I just clicked this one but it works really well and I am a first-time user of it it lasts very long it was a good value but I bought at Marshall’s I would recommend it to others but be careful because it’s hard to get off
Vanessa D.
I️ honestly think these look great in photos but that’s about it. Considering for literally just a couple of dollars more you can get liquid lipsticks with a wide color range, with a much better feel on the lips, better packaging that holds, and doesn’t smell like crayons. Also, one of the lippies from this brand, the cap broke when I️ closed it and I️ had to keep it in a plastic bag to be able to use it. 😂
Heather M.
Charlotte, NC
LaSplash makes some of the smoothest and longest lasting lipsticks out there! I LOVE them! They are super easy to apply, and look great on lots of different skin tones. They are definitely one of my favorite makeup brands.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
The packaging is cute. I like the gold it gives it a sophisticated look to it. The lipstick itself lasted all day w a few touch ups after a drink. Very vibrant feels like a mask though. I didn't like the dry tight feeling on my lips
Santa S.
Brownsville , TX
You can never go wrong with LASplash’s liquid lippies!!! They are one of my favorites and I’m definitely a customer for life ❤️LASplash Cosmetics LA-Splash Cosmetics Lip Couture Lipstick (Waterproof) - Criminal
Lindsay B.

Nicole G.
Coolidge
This product was beautiful, but unfortunately it did not wear very well. After about an hour it started to to flake off even though I hadn't had anything to eat or drink.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I would rate this brand’s liquid lipsticks as a 5 star product for me and only a 4 star product for clients. I don’t have an issue with dry/flaky lips and don’t mind the drying agent of these EXTREME-MATTE/TRANSFER-PROOF lippies! They’re my product of choice for long days ❤️. Not to mention they have the BEST color selection ever! HOWEVER, I can’t recommend them or use them on any client that has even slightly dry lips. This lipstick feels and smells nearly like acrylic paint on the face. It’s just not for everyone.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
The color inflamed was horrible. The worst liquid lipstick I have ever used. It was dry putting it on and almost impossible to put on at that and would dry almost instantly which is not good when you're trying to put it on your lips. I seriously wish I could return it but I bought it off morphine's sight.
JaKayla K.
I've recently have been looking at Lasplash cosmetics. I've been wanting to know if "ghoulish" a good lipstick well any of the Lasplash lipsticks good. Any pros & cons ?
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
It's true that make the lips dry?
Shahza K.
I've been looking around for new liquid lipsticks to try and everyone had been recommending this product but I'm worried if it leaves you with chapped lips or not???? Pls help
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Is this product as good as it looks? Because it looks amazing
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
I have been looking for a great waterproof lipstick! I'd like to know what people think about this brand of lipstick! They have amazing colors, I'd like to get some reviews!