BY LASPLASH COSMETICS

Lip Couture's rich waterproof shades will leave a velvety, matte finish that never transfers. Experiment with our boldest high pigmented shades -- from neutral to solid black. With its innovative formula that glides on as liquid and dries matte, you... see more...

• I have been wanting to buy la splash lip coutoure lipstick But i ...1 Answers
  • Is this product as good as it looks? Because it looks amazing1 Answers
  • It's true that make the lips dry?2 Answers
Santa S.
Brownsville , TX
You can never go wrong with LASplash’s liquid lippies!!! They are one of my favorites and I’m definitely a customer for life ❤️LASplash Cosmetics LA-Splash Cosmetics Lip Couture Lipstick (Waterproof) - Criminal
Vanessa D.
I️ honestly think these look great in photos but that’s about it. Considering for literally just a couple of dollars more you can get liquid lipsticks with a wide color range, with a much better feel on the lips, better packaging that holds, and doesn’t smell like crayons. Also, one of the lippies from this brand, the cap broke when I️ closed it and I️ had to keep it in a plastic bag to be able to use it. 😂
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
This lippie is so awesome I fell in love with it the moment I got it! The packaging is super cute and it is definitely waterproof like it says! It can get a little dry but most liquid lipsticks do! Still very worth it! I would definitely recommend this product!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
The packaging is cute. I like the gold it gives it a sophisticated look to it. The lipstick itself lasted all day w a few touch ups after a drink. Very vibrant feels like a mask though. I didn't like the dry tight feeling on my lips
Lindsay B.
I have the Smitten Lip Tint Mousse in Lovestruck and the Velvet Matte in Fantasy and Creme Bavarose

The Smitten formula is more drying and less long lasting than the Velvet Matte but it's lasting power is still insanely good depending on what you eat it won't come off, it doesn't transfer, it's very pigmented even with a thin coat.

The Velvet Matte formula is very comfortable to wear and it is absolutely amazing in lasting power I've ate pizza, brushed my teeth, ate fried potatoes and barbecue sauce. It's still on perfect. This stuff is awesome.

The Velvet Matte ones I have are from a holiday collection and a dessert collection and they have added a special scent. The Smitten smells very chemically. Smells bad but doesn't last long. So I don't really mind.

Mid-range in price there are cheaper liquid lips but the best lasting ones usually cost more this one is only 14 dollars!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
L A Splash lipstick stays on forever! I'm talking 12+ hours even with eating and drinking. This lipsticks are super pigmented. The mattes are as matte as you can get.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
The color inflamed was horrible. The worst liquid lipstick I have ever used. It was dry putting it on and almost impossible to put on at that and would dry almost instantly which is not good when you're trying to put it on your lips. I seriously wish I could return it but I bought it off morphine's sight.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
This formula is matte yet so creamy, it is the only matte lipstick that doesn't dry my lips out terribly. All I do is apply, immediately blot with some tissue to absorb the excess pigment, and go on my merry way. It's lasts all day without reapplying and even through meals and drinks!
Yoazin V.
I have like 3 of the Lasplash cosmetics liquid lipsticks and let me tell you these don't come off easily very long lasting, they do feel sticky at first but once they dry they aren't sticky the only downside is that these lipsticks can dry out your lips
Jennifer T.
These were the first ever liquid lipsticks I purchased I remember absolutely loving my first one (vindictive). These liquid lipsticks are really affordable and even though I have come across some shades that are really drying and crack on the lips. These liquid lipsticks are really good for the most part.
JaKayla K.
I've recently have been looking at Lasplash cosmetics. I've been wanting to know if "ghoulish" a good lipstick well any of the Lasplash lipsticks good. Any pros & cons ?
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek, FL
It's true that make the lips dry?
Shahza K.
I've been looking around for new liquid lipsticks to try and everyone had been recommending this product but I'm worried if it leaves you with chapped lips or not???? Pls help
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Is this product as good as it looks? Because it looks amazing
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
I have been looking for a great waterproof lipstick! I'd like to know what people think about this brand of lipstick! They have amazing colors, I'd like to get some reviews!