LASplash Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Caroline P.LASplash Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by kristin d.

BY LASPLASH COSMETICS

Eye Shadow. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got the Nude Diamonds Body & Face glitter on clearance at Duane Reade a couple of months ago and it was such a good find! I have only used for my eyes but it works great as an eyeshadow base, highlighter, or all over the lid. It gives the perfect creamy nude color with just the right amount of shimmer. You also do not need to pack this on, with a little primer, a little goes a long with this product! I will definitely try out some other colors for this product." in 4 reviews
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I absolutely ADORE the diamond dust. I purchased this is nude diamonds and I get so many compliments on it! It's very neutral and will go with so many eye shadow colors it's insane. For the price it's an amazing deal. A little goes a long way. And not to mention, this stuff last through it all! Definitely worth it
Justine M.
Boston, MA
Caroline P.
This glitter powder is soo pretty. I got in a golden color. It's perfect for a night makeup look or for body highlighting. It doesn't last so long. It lasts enough but it's really affordable and really good pigmentation.
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
These are so nice and sparkly and I love all the of colors especially on my eyes so pretty and I love them. So many colors to choose from.
Alyssa T.
West Linn, OR
This was so much fun to use! I used it for my sisters dance recital and she looked amazing with it on. It went on very well and I loved the glitter.
Angie D.
Crown Point, IN
Love this color...it works for day nignt or i can even wear it to work and still look professional.
Sara M.
cairo
Review for: Other more...
I like it, this was the first timeI used this product, the color I used was not very high pigment so give you light look not so glitry
it,s powdery so I dont prefer it actually because I like shimer and stain shadow
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
Love these products. The shimmer and colour are beautiful and look great on. You do need a base under it to help it stay on long.
Yolanda D.
This kinda product you wear when going out with the girls at club are glamorous shoot lovee it I recommend this product
kristin d.
This is really pretty, great color. would love to use it. love accenting the eyes with darker shimmery colors
Yolanda D.
Were will you were yours?