MakeupBody MakeupBody & Hair GlitterLASplash
Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow

LASplash Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow

by LASplash

Eye Shadow. .

Were will you were yours?
Start your review of LASplash Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
I got the Nude Diamonds Body & Face glitter on clearance at Duane Reade a couple of months ago and it was such a good find! I have only used for my eyes but it works great as an eyeshadow base, highlighter, or all over the lid. It gives the perfect creamy nude color with just the right amount of shimmer. You also do not need to pack this on, with a little primer, a little goes a long with this product! I will definitely try out some other colors for this product.in reviews
Sevastia M.
GLEN COVE, NY
I just love them! The colors are gorgeous & perfect amount of glitter. The color is vibrant and the picture doesn't do justice. When you apply it...you'll know what I mean. It was hard for me to find them locally and I definitely will get more colors to add to my collection.
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I absolutely ADORE the diamond dust. I purchased this is nude diamonds and I get so many compliments on it! It's very neutral and will go with so many eye shadow colors it's insane. For the price it's an amazing deal. A little goes a long way. And not to mention, this stuff last through it all! Definitely worth it
Caroline P.
Doral, FL
LASplash Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Caroline P.
This glitter powder is soo pretty. I got in a golden color. It's perfect for a night makeup look or for body highlighting. It doesn't last so long. It lasts enough but it's really affordable and really good pigmentation.
Angie D.
Crown Point, IN
Love this color...it works for day nignt or i can even wear it to work and still look professional.
Alyssa T.
West Linn, OR
This was so much fun to use! I used it for my sisters dance recital and she looked amazing with it on. It went on very well and I loved the glitter.
Justine M.
Hillside, NJ
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
These are so nice and sparkly and I love all the of colors especially on my eyes so pretty and I love them. So many colors to choose from.
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
Love these products. The shimmer and colour are beautiful and look great on. You do need a base under it to help it stay on long.
Yolanda D.
This kinda product you wear when going out with the girls at club are glamorous shoot lovee it I recommend this product