BY LASPLASH COSMETICS

Body and Face Glitter. . see more...

Sep K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely eyeshadow for a girl night out or a fun club night. They shine a lot, more than any other glittery eyeshadows because of the crystallized glitters. And It's very eye catching when you put them on.
Laura C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for cheerleading and I'm obsessed. I had to get more colors after I was given it the glitter is so perfect and fine it looks so pretty on top of any makeup I use them all the time
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes ! Great colors very fine so it's easy to press down when using this for a eye makeup look! I love lasplash obviously a repeat customer !! Love this product !
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price is very economic and you can find it on any drugstore. And glitter looks so beautiful I will use it for a christmas party! I highly recommend it!
Alexandra S.
Middleburg, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It adds a dramatic look to any eye look and is very easy to use with a flat brush. The only thing is that there is a lot of fall out
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best glitter shadows from a drug store very affordable and very effective
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
I picked a couple of these up when we discontinued carrying them at the store that i work at. i actually removed the little plastic that you see when you open the container and what distributes the eyeshadow so that i could have better access to the glitter. I've used it before as an eyeliner with a wet brush and because i removed the plastic, was able to use it for a glittered nail look as well.
Diana
Gives such a pretty look to the eye. Does not crease and staying power is good. I recommend it especially for the price. Budget friendly!!!
Nicole C.
Very applicable. Easy spread glitter. Great for parties and dances. Absolutely stunning colors. Plays well with the light, adds a playful look to the eye.
Marilyn M.
Love glitter and their products are just amazing, easy to apply and they give you the right precision to work with
Ashley G.
Is the pigmentation good on this?
Stephanee S.
Does this make the eyes itchy/sensitive?
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
Where can I buy this? I want to try it but would I find this at CVS?
Janely E.
Sacramento, CA
I really wanna try glitters but i dont know if it would irritate my eyes ?
Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
Esta disponible en México!? Cual es su precio!?