BY LASKO #13 in Fans

The 42" Wind Curve Platinum with Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer is a top performer. This tall, gracefully sleek fan complements your d cor while adding cooling comfort to home or office. With three speed settings, and a wide-area oscillation feature, it efficiently provides a gentle breeze throughout a room. Loaded with convenient features, the fan includes a multifunction remote control that stores in a recess in the back, a fresh air ionizer, adjustable louvers in the front grill to control the direction of the air stream, a 7 -hour energy-saving timer, and an easy-carry handle for portability. High-Reaching Tower Design for Maximum Air Delivery. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
I love this fan. It is always really cool air and blows out a great breeze. I have it in my bedroom and usually sleep hot, this is the only fan I have in that room and it works great. Probably would be better if it were in a living room or somewhere, but it still works great. Also the remote is awesome so you can turn it off without having to get up and freezing your booty off.
Hortensia A.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
My bestie in summer months ! This stand fan is slim and sleek but cooling. How to review a stand fan? Well, for me I want a remote control (check). I want something visually appealing (check). I want a quiet but functional machine (check). I want it to be affordable (checkmate!).
Ivett O.
Ivett O.
Rio Grande , TX
This is the best fan I just love this brand and this one in particular is just so awesome it is high and it has 3 speeds it is just super perfect.
Shenandoah, VA
Decorator Expert
We don't have one of these but iv always heard they work really good and my friend loves hers
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
I love this fan I definitely can not sleep without it!!!
laura w.
laura w.
Pasadena, CA
I had a couple of these fans and they worked great! Different levels to choose- energy efficient and didn't take up a lot of space. So sad mine broke during moving. I tried finding them in stores and I was not successful.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I've had this fan for over 4 years now, and it's on 24/7 most of the time. It has worked great, and provides a nice cool breeze in the summer and also I enjoy a nice cold evening when I sleep which this also helps to add an extra cool sensation. I've had to take it apart and clean it a few times because it collects dust and hair like any fan would so I wouldn't find that to be a negative aspect. I just wish I had another one!
Lara K.
Lara K.
I live in an apartment with only one air conditioning unit. The apartment is shaped like a U with the Kitchen (air conditioner) on the opposite side of the bedroom, so I was concerned about sleeping with a lack of air during Cincy's humid summer's. This fan is one of the best purchases I've made. I love that it oscillates and has a remote so I can control the air flow from the comfort of my bed. The timer is helpful so that during fall or spring mornings, I don't need to wake up chilly after needing some relief from the day/early evening heat of bedtime. The fact that it's easy to clean and doesn't take up much space is a bonus!
DeDe B.
DeDe B.
Canton, OH
We have owned this for a few years and still works great. It is pretty quite but not completely silent. Love the oscillating feature!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Love this fan. it works so well! fits in small spaces good too! would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good fan
Shenandoah, VA
Decorator Expert
Whats so great about these?