Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control uploaded by Abby D.Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control uploaded by Morenike K.

BY LASKO #3 in Fans

Add cool comfort to your daily life! This slim, vertical fan takes up little floor space yet provides an effective breeze over a broad area. Featuring three fan speeds, a wide-area oscillation sweep, and a programmable timer, this fan can be adjusted to maintain your desired comfort level. The multifunction remote control gives you the freedom at your fingertips to change settings, and can be stored in the back of the fan when not in use. Electronic controls and display are conveniently located on the unit s top. The easy-carry handle allows you to take it wherever you go in your home or office. Safety features include a patented fused plug cord set. • Slim, Space-Saving Design • Multifunction Remote Control • Electronic Touch-Control Operation • Programmable Timer • Three Quiet Speeds. see more...

Julie S.
Ames, IA
I have this in my room! I love it! Easy to control! It’s not to loud either! I can’t stand super loud things so it was right for me! It was pricey but not unaffordable. I do recommend for people who like fans and sleep with them! 👉🤚 #home #homeimprovements #fan #like #influenster
Timika H.
I cannot sleep without this fan..
pro: The height adds to the flow of air
pro: the remote is so easy to use
cons: none  Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control ery effective with my insomnia
Very affordable which makes it easy on the wallet
i would highly recommend the purchase of this fan

Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I love this man it’s super affordable and lived up to my expectations it does not look the best though but is very effective and keeps a school in a hot summer day I would recommend this to others who live in a warmer area
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Limited range of motion but the fan is great. It offers about a 45 degree range. Good for focused air. Puts out a surprising amount of air and is quiet to sleep with in bedroom. Love the remote control!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great fan, I love that it has a remote control with it. It works great in cooling down a room. This fan has several different options in fan speed as well as oscillation. It's pretty affordable as far as fans go, and you can get it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Kannapolis, NC
I got this fan for free through as previous job and I must say when I first got it was amazing but now after having it for a little over a year it definitley doesn't work as good. Even after ive cleaned all the dust out of it its still not blowing as powerful or as cool as it used too.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this fan - can't sleep without it! It is kind of expensive, but I've had mine for over a year and have had zero issues with it. I love it! I think it's always good to have a fan to circulate the air, and this is by far the best fan I've had. I would recommend this!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
i highly recommend this. the reviews are low, bc they are old reviews and honeywell worked out their problems with these newer production ones. apparently only found at target, this fan is great... so quiet. it has so many different features including a thermostat and a timer. the sleep feature has the fan blowing really slow, like a gently breeze and you can't hear a thing.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
We have this fan in our living room of our apartment because we don't have an overhead ceiling fan. We keep it running throughout the day and it really does cool off the whole room. It works great and is very quiet. I love the remote control feature because it means I can change the fan settings from across the room. Definitely worth the buy!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
These tower fans do not work the way they say they are supposed to. I have one behind my tv to keep it from being hot or heating the room too much. I wanted to return it, but I just had to make use of it before I got an AC.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this a good fan to buy?
Caitlin L.
Are these recommended? I am moving soon and will be looking to replace the cheapy fan we have for a new one.
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
I have a tower fan and it's not working great anymore. Does this one work good / quality , thank you for any advice .
Karen F.
Y este gira a la hora de dar aire?
Karen F.
Y este gira a la hora de dar aire?