Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control uploaded by Abby D.Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control uploaded by Morenike K.

BY LASKO #3 in Fans

Add cool comfort to your daily life! This slim, vertical fan takes up little floor space yet provides an effective breeze over a broad area. Featuring three fan speeds, a wide-area oscillation sweep, and a programmable timer, this fan can be adjusted to maintain your desired comfort level. The multifunction remote control gives you the freedom at your fingertips to change settings, and can be stored in the back of the fan when not in use. Electronic controls and display are conveniently located on the unit s top. The easy-carry handle allows you to take it wherever you go in your home or office. Safety features include a patented fused plug cord set. • Slim, Space-Saving Design • Multifunction Remote Control • Electronic Touch-Control Operation • Programmable Timer • Three Quiet Speeds. see more...

Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I bought this for my first year in grad school at my brand new apartment since I didn't have a ceiling fan. I was at first shocked by the size of this fan it is almost as tall as me! (I am 5'2). However this fan provides the perfect amount of airflow for a room. I am never too hot, and I AM ALWAYS HOT! This fan has made summer days not so bad. I love this fan. I also love that this fan has a remote control so I can switch it without getting up.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I'm a person who needs a fan no matter what temperature you have set in the house. I need it for the noise and also I just get overly hot at night. This fan is great. It's slim out of the way and not too noisy to bother anybody else.
Athena K.
Love our lasko! Lightweight. Quiet. Strong enough to cool our bedroom. Oscillating effect makes sure husband and I get our share of cool air when sleeping. Would highly recommend. Got ours through Amazon for $70ish
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Best fan I ever bought. The remote control feature is great. I have a large bedroom and this fan keeps me cool at night. I love the design of this fan, and no dirty fan blades to look at. And it doesn't fall over.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Awesome fan, love how it is remote controlled and oscillates. Great for indoor and out!
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert
Limited range of motion but the fan is great. It offers about a 45 degree range. Good for focused air. Puts out a surprising amount of air and is quiet to sleep with in bedroom. Love the remote control!
Kathryn M.
Fayetteville
Okay not only does this fan take up little space it also looks very flattering. And most importantly it gets the job done! I absolutely love this fan! It is affordable so that is a big plus!
Silvia B.
I have 4 of these awesome Lasco tower fans. One for each bedroom. They are quiet not like other loud fans I've had in the past. Love , love the remote. It's slim design is great. Gives out great amount of air. I always have my fan on summer, fall, winter and spring. Best slim tower fan with remote by far.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Decorator Expert
Great fan, I love that it has a remote control with it. It works great in cooling down a room. This fan has several different options in fan speed as well as oscillation. It's pretty affordable as far as fans go, and you can get it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Kannapolis, NC
I got this fan for free through as previous job and I must say when I first got it was amazing but now after having it for a little over a year it definitley doesn't work as good. Even after ive cleaned all the dust out of it its still not blowing as powerful or as cool as it used too.
Caitlin L.
Are these recommended? I am moving soon and will be looking to replace the cheapy fan we have for a new one.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Is this a good fan to buy?
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
I have a tower fan and it's not working great anymore. Does this one work good / quality , thank you for any advice .
Karen F.
Y este gira a la hora de dar aire?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I have a fan in my bedroom that i use every night and i have always thought a remote would be cool so i can turn it off and on while getting out of bed. What all does the remote do for the fan? Thanks in advance!