Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control uploaded by Morenike K.Lasko Tower Fan with Remote Control uploaded by Abby D.

BY LASKO #3 in Fans

Add cool comfort to your daily life! This slim, vertical fan takes up little floor space yet provides an effective breeze over a broad area. Featuring three fan speeds, a wide-area oscillation sweep, and a programmable timer, this fan can be adjusted to maintain your desired comfort level. The multifunction remote control gives you the freedom at your fingertips to change settings, and can be stored in the back of the fan when not in use. Electronic controls and display are conveniently located on the unit s top. The easy-carry handle allows you to take it wherever you go in your home or office. Safety features include a patented fused plug cord set. • Slim, Space-Saving Design • Multifunction Remote Control • Electronic Touch-Control Operation • Programmable Timer • Three Quiet Speeds. see more...

• I have a fan in my bedroom that i use every night...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a tower fan and it's not working great anymore. Does this on...3 Answers
  • Are these recommended? I am moving soon and will be looking to repl...4 Answers
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I bought this for my first year in grad school at my brand new apartment since I didn't have a ceiling fan. I was at first shocked by the size of this fan it is almost as tall as me! (I am 5'2). However this fan provides the perfect amount of airflow for a room. I am never too hot, and I AM ALWAYS HOT! This fan has made summer days not so bad. I love this fan. I also love that this fan has a remote control so I can switch it without getting up.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I'm a person who needs a fan no matter what temperature you have set in the house. I need it for the noise and also I just get overly hot at night. This fan is great. It's slim out of the way and not too noisy to bother anybody else.
Athena K.
Athena K.
Love our lasko! Lightweight. Quiet. Strong enough to cool our bedroom. Oscillating effect makes sure husband and I get our share of cool air when sleeping. Would highly recommend. Got ours through Amazon for $70ish
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Best fan I ever bought. The remote control feature is great. I have a large bedroom and this fan keeps me cool at night. I love the design of this fan, and no dirty fan blades to look at. And it doesn't fall over.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Awesome fan, love how it is remote controlled and oscillates. Great for indoor and out!
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Decorator Expert
i highly recommend this. the reviews are low, bc they are old reviews and honeywell worked out their problems with these newer production ones. apparently only found at target, this fan is great... so quiet. it has so many different features including a thermostat and a timer. the sleep feature has the fan blowing really slow, like a gently breeze and you can't hear a thing.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
We have this fan in our living room of our apartment because we don't have an overhead ceiling fan. We keep it running throughout the day and it really does cool off the whole room. It works great and is very quiet. I love the remote control feature because it means I can change the fan settings from across the room. Definitely worth the buy!
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
I used to have this Fan and I loved it!! The only reason I don't have it anymore is because it was broken due to a drunk person knocking it over. And believe me it is very, very sturdy. It was just a freak accident how it broke. Very good quality and the different features on it make it useful for different temps.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Such a great fan for such a low price! The Lasko Tower fan is just as good as the more expensive brands. I love that it stands on the floor so it does not take up room on a table top and still reaches my bed at night. The remote control is wonderful so I can control it from the comfort of my own bed
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Decorator Expert
Great fan, I love that it has a remote control with it. It works great in cooling down a room. This fan has several different options in fan speed as well as oscillation. It's pretty affordable as far as fans go, and you can get it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Are these recommended? I am moving soon and will be looking to replace the cheapy fan we have for a new one.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Orlando, FL
I have a tower fan and it's not working great anymore. Does this one work good / quality , thank you for any advice .
Karen F.
Y este gira a la hora de dar aire?
Karen F.
Y este gira a la hora de dar aire?
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I have a fan in my bedroom that i use every night and i have always thought a remote would be cool so i can turn it off and on while getting out of bed. What all does the remote do for the fan? Thanks in advance!