Lasko Oscillating Stand Fan uploaded by Yolanda S.Lasko Oscillating Stand Fan uploaded by Chayse D.Lasko Oscillating Stand Fan uploaded by Jakara J.

BY LASKO #2 in Fans

Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug. • 3 Quiet Speeds • Fully-Adjustable Height • Easy-Grip Rotary Control • Ideal for All Rooms. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than t. see more...

christian l.
christian l.
I'm so pleased with this product, I literally have this in my room. Texas weather is no joke so having this in my room helps for me to stay cool at night & have great sleep. It's not expensive because I got mine from walmart. I've had it for a long time now & I'm still very happy with it. Yes I do have am a/c at home but I try not to use it all the time that's why I purchase this fan. It's not loud at all.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
This fan changed my life. My room was always so hot even during the winter, it would never cool down. Then I bought this fan which was very affordable at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It has three levels low, medium, and high. I usually have my fan on medium and it keeps my whole room cool. If your looking for a fan to cool you down this is the one.
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
A wonderful fan for any room and anyone. It blows out a lot of air making it fresh anywere you have it. Its not very loud which is a good thing. And its easy to use. Its a standing fan so that alone is a plus. It is very lightweight in my opinion and very affordable. I found mine at walmart.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
This is a great fan! Bought it last year to help cool off the living room while having a ppv event at my home. It really helped cool off the living room. It still works great, and is now in my bedroom during these hot summer months.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
I have 3 of these in my home, powerful enough to cool us down in the vegas heat. I loved the black color as it fit into some of my decor.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Now this is definitely something I can't live with out in the summer and winter!
Jason W.
Jason W.
huntington
I personal have 3 of these fans and use them daily! Not only are they the most affordable but they put out a lot of air and also can rotate. Also it has 3 different speeds and is now my favorite brand and type of fan, i will no longer have to fight with the fans without a stand or ground level.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert
I LOVE THIS FAN IT'S AMAZING AND IT PUTS OUT NICE COOL AIR. I CAN'T USE MY A.C. TO MUCH IT GIVE ME A HEADACHE AND I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY FAN IT'S NOT TOO MUCH FOR ME AND IT KEEPS MY BED ROOM NICE AND COOL RIGHT TEMPERATURE AND LIKE ALL THE DIFFERENT SPEED LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Chayse D.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
I love this fan! It is very affordable and worth every penny. To me a stand up fan is a must. Box fans blow the floor and not up in the air to circulate like a stand up fan. I would definitely recommend this fan!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Paterson, NJ
It's a great fan to go in any room, itll keep you cool without making much noise I highly recommend it. Not for huge rooms however as it won't reach that far, but for a nice small room, you can skip the air conditioner and grab the lasso. Hope this helps!
Drew M.
Drew M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does this work well? I was looking into buying one but wasn't sure if I should go with this or something else!
Rossander M.
Rossander M.
Madison, Paterson New Yersey
¿ En donde lo puedo conseguir este abanico ? Where I can get this fan?
Crystal G.