Lasko Oscillating Stand Fan uploaded by Jakara J.Lasko Oscillating Stand Fan uploaded by Chayse D.Lasko Oscillating Stand Fan uploaded by Yolanda S.

BY LASKO #2 in Fans

Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug. • 3 Quiet Speeds • Fully-Adjustable Height • Easy-Grip Rotary Control • Ideal for All Rooms. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than t. see more...

• Does this work well? I was looking into buying one but wasn't sur...4 Answers
  • ¿ En donde lo puedo conseguir este abanico ? Where I can get thi...4 Answers
  • Do you like this fan?1 Answers
christian l.
I'm so pleased with this product, I literally have this in my room. Texas weather is no joke so having this in my room helps for me to stay cool at night & have great sleep. It's not expensive because I got mine from walmart. I've had it for a long time now & I'm still very happy with it. Yes I do have am a/c at home but I try not to use it all the time that's why I purchase this fan. It's not loud at all.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
This fan changed my life. My room was always so hot even during the winter, it would never cool down. Then I bought this fan which was very affordable at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It has three levels low, medium, and high. I usually have my fan on medium and it keeps my whole room cool. If your looking for a fan to cool you down this is the one.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
A wonderful fan for any room and anyone. It blows out a lot of air making it fresh anywere you have it. Its not very loud which is a good thing. And its easy to use. Its a standing fan so that alone is a plus. It is very lightweight in my opinion and very affordable. I found mine at walmart.
Rebecca C.
This is a great fan! Bought it last year to help cool off the living room while having a ppv event at my home. It really helped cool off the living room. It still works great, and is now in my bedroom during these hot summer months.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have 3 of these in my home, powerful enough to cool us down in the vegas heat. I loved the black color as it fit into some of my decor.
Angela S.
Now this is definitely something I can't live with out in the summer and winter!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this this fan, it has 3 settings high, medium and low. It does make a slight humming sound but I don't mind. I ordered mine to have a remote so I can control it from bed without having to get up. It was affordable at Walmart.
Crystal G.
This fan is very easy to assemble. It was delivered in perfect condition.
It isn't a very powerful fan but adequate.
It does move the air around and will cool a sweaty person quickly.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
I just bought this fan for my daughters bedroom , so far I love it , it does a great job moving the air around , and it is very quiet you don't even know it's on !
Lauren J.
Virginia Beach
This is a great fan, very long lasting and never goes out on you. Extremely reliable. The only problem is that it collects a lot of dust. I have to clean it every week.
Drew M.
Bullhead City , AZ
Does this work well? I was looking into buying one but wasn't sure if I should go with this or something else!
Rossander M.
Madison, Paterson New Yersey
¿ En donde lo puedo conseguir este abanico ? Where I can get this fan?
Crystal G.