Lasko 8

Lasko 8"" Reversible Twin Window Fan Model 2138

BY LASKO #12 in Fans

The 8" Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan adds the convenience of in-window reverse and independently controlled motors, making it one of the most versatile twin window fans on the market. Independent Motor Control for Air Intake, Exhaust, or Exchange. Adjustable Thermostat for Automatic Comfort Control. Two, Whisper-Quiet Speeds. E-Z-Click Expander Panels for a Safe, Custom Fit. Fits Windows 25" to 35" Wide and 12" High and Larger. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. see more...

• How many years have people had this product? I just bought mine l...3 Answers
Lasko 8
Lasko 8"" Reversible Twin Window Fan Model 2138
Buy on Kmart
Marlena S.
You have to take a window fan for what it is. It's not an air conditioner. It simply takes the air coming from outside, slightly cools it off due to wind power, and funnels it into your space. This one is very quiet, energy-efficient and has expanding panels to fit windows 25 in. to 35 in. wide and at least 12 in. high.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert
These are such awesome window fans. They fit perfect and it pulls in the cool AIT from outside of course . I highly recommend
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
These fans are great for helping move air in or out and love thstthey can be adjusted to fit in different windows.
Desiree g.
We have this fan in ou living room window during nice cool days and it works amazing!!!! It make such a difference in our house that we don't need any other fans on! We actually are talking about getting one for each bed room so when the weather starts to cool down we can turn off the air conditioner and get some nice cool fresh air!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband bought a fan like this for our house and it works great. It keeps the bugs out and is powerful enough to keep the room cool and did not cost a lot of money.
Daniel F.
Yucca valley, Ca
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this product. I live in the desert so the summer nights are hot and it circulates the air really well.
Ashlie E.
Hamilton, OH
These are great fans to have in every room in the summer so that you are not always using your central air
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Decorator Expert
This fan is perfect for summertime! It stretches so it will fit any window!
Tonya D.
Richmond, KY
I have used one of these and it put out a very good breeze especially at night. I'd recommend this product.
Tabitha H.
I loved this little fan when I lived in an apartment. I had an upstairs bedroom that stayed hot! This helped to cool off my room in the summer. It also helped to block out some of the sounds of the city.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
How many years have people had this product? I just bought mine last summer.