BY LASKO #27 in Fans

Is your desk missing something? The Lasko Platinum Desktop Wind Tower 3-speed fan is the perfect companion for your days at the office. You won t sweat the deadlines with the Platinum Desktop Wind Tower. Its pivoting top module enables air movement in two stationary directions and its oscillation feature provides even greater coverage to keep you refreshed. All the coverage you need in a slim 6 diameter fan. Its unique look will make your coworkers envious and its amazing performance will keep you cool. Perfect in your home too! • Pivoting Top Module for Precision Air Delivery • Optional Oscillation for greater coverage • Space-Saving Desktop Size – 6" Diameter • Front-Mounted Electronic Controls. Please Note: This. see more...

samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
We have this and it works good helps keep the electric bill down less using the air.i like that it turns whatever way you need it to.
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love this portable wind tower it has 3 different speeds and it works really good
Tisa B.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
I love this portable wind tower. Don't let the small size fool you, it produces plenty of air. I primarily keep it in my bedroom, but every once in awhile I find a need for it elsewhere.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
My son has the Lasko 4910 Platinum Desktop Wind Tower in his bedroom just to keep the air moving around. He uses it all the time and really likes it. We have central a/c but he says when he shuts the door it gets a little warm upstairs so if he turns on the Lasko 4910 Platinum Desktop Wind Tower and it just keeps the air moving and keeps his room comfortable.