BY LASKO #54 in Fans

The Lasko Oscillating Air Stik is a great little office companion. Fitting elegantly in any size space, this tall and slender tower fan has a stylish look. Quite powerful for its size, its two fan speeds deliver a refreshing breeze. Its electronic controls have a beautiful blue LED light illuminating its power and oscillation buttons. Safety features include a patented fused safety plug. • AeroTech design for ultra slim comfort • Two quiet, refreshing speeds • Elegant, streamlined design when space is at a premium • Lighted, electronic controls • Fully assembled. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or convert. see more...

Samantha H.
Bought mine from jcpenny I keep it in my basement. Paid $40 definitely not bad for the price
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
Bought this for my office desk. It is very quite and works great. I love that it is slender. It does not take up a large space. Highly recommend this items!
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
This is a great fan and small so that it cools you off but doesn't take up a lot of space
Jade O.
York, PA
I own one of these and absolutely love it. I don't know what I would do without it in summer.
Jena P.
Hull , MA
If you like a quite fan that does not take up massive amounts of space and is not an eye sore in a room, than this is a fan you will be pleased with.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Decorator Expert
We have one in each room. great fan and it not loud at all.
Sometimes you don't need the ac on but need to move air around the fans work great
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Small and compact this fan is very quiet and works well we had a very hot summer and we used it in our living room
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
We just got one this summer and it works great. It saves money for us instead of constantly using our air conditioner. I recommend this product!