Lasko 3-Speed 16

Lasko 3-Speed 16" Oscillating Stand Fan - White

BY LASKO #17 in Fans

Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. This fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Includes 3 quiet speeds, a broad 90 oscillation sweep, adjustable height and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires no tools. Safety features include a patented fused safety plug. see more...

Lasko 3-Speed 16
Lasko 3-Speed 16" Oscillating Stand Fan - White
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I have this fan I love it. It keeps me cool I can't sleep well at all if I'm hot. Its always on. Is that a good thing or bad thing to have it on non stop since I got it which was in February??
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Miami
Este abanico es muy refrescante, comodo y ahora en esta epoca de verano hace un buen trabajo. Tengo mas de un año con este producto y esta en buenas condiciones.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
This is a good fan. Works well. We use it in our loft. For a fan it looks good.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Works well and the speeds are great! My friend took it to college and had it on 24/7. Works great for as much as he had it on.
Noel L.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
Basic fan with standard capabilities of an oscillating fan. Works just fine and has a decent price!