Lasko 1850 18

Lasko 1850 18"" Remote Control Elegance & Performance Pedestal Fan

BY LASKO #4 in Fans

This 18" electronically controlled, high-performance pedestal fan has it all! Three powerful speed settings, fan head with adjustable tilt, a wide oscillation sweep to cool even the largest areas, a seven-hour timer, adjustable height, and an easy-to-operate remote control to keep you cool and comfortable. What more could you ask for?! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug. • Powerfully Cools the Largest Home Spaces • Elegant Grill Design Blends into Surrounding D cor • Adjustable Height for Go-Anywhere Versatility • ETL Listed. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countrie. see more...

Lasko 1850 18
Lasko 1850 18"" Remote Control Elegance & Performance Pedestal Fan
Amy R.
My husband got me this as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I'm one of those people who have to sleep with a fan on. I love that it has a remote so I can turn it off and on without getting out of bed in the winter. The slow speed had a weird noise to me and made it difficult to fall asleep so I keep on medium.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
I use mine out on my deck for #backyardbash or evening coffee. It provides a refreshing breeze and keeps mosquitoes away due to the moving air. It's so easy to bring outside
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert
This is, by far, the most powerful oscillating fan I have ever purchased. It is so powerful that it was too much for my bedroom. It blew and sounded like sleeping under a Cessna airplane all night. I turned it because it was blowing my sheets off the bed and it blew most of the stuff off my dresser. This fan is awesome!!! Extremely Powerful!!! Great for larger rooms, not so much for regular size bedrooms.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Decorator Expert
My grandmother bought me this fan as one of my many going away presents for college and I love it ! However , the base is very big and kinda heavy compared to the rest of the fan which makes it a little inconvenient when you're trying to move it .
Riya J.
What can I say, I love Lasko fans! Not fan of AC, as it usually makes it to cold so fans are just perfect for me. What I love about this fan, you really adjust the height so I can change it according to my rooms and need. Also, it helps that this have remote so I don't have to get up to change fan settings. Definitely recommend this to others who are looking for affordable fan.
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have the black version of this and it saved my life when my ac broke. It's got 5 strength settings and the lowest is called"sleep" just for noise. The top setting is like a hurricane pointed in one direction and it cooled me down so far and made my room cool down very well. It's pretty high in price. I think it was $50 but it was the best fan meijer had to offer
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
This fan is perfect if you like it a little cooler or louder in your bedroom. The remote control comes in handy often. Sometimes I turn it up all the way because I am hot when I first go to sleep. I wake up cold and instead of having to get up, I can sleepily reach over and use the remote to turn the speed down.
jeniffer s.
I like this fan this fan is good when you don't have an a.c. this comes in handy or this works even more when you have both a.c. and the fan on cuz it blows the cold hair your way or is can circulate
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
You never know when your going to need a fan in your house. When the air conditioning breaks like it did in my house we used fans all over the house. And open some windows to let the hot air out. I got mine at Walmart and it is not that expensive.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Like my girlfriend below stated this fan is super powerful, I'm glad I purchased it. It keeps are kitties nice and cool (we don't like how loud it is unfortunately). I assumed when the box said quiet it would mean silence, but it's pretty loud like she said even on the lowest fan speed. Still a great fan when you need it!
Emma W.