Lasko 18

Lasko 18" Adjustable Performance Pedestal Fan - White

BY LASKO #23 in Fans

Cool large rooms and spaces quickly with this adjustable performance pedestal fan from lasko. With 3 energy-efficient speeds, the 18 fan blades produce big output, creating cooler, more comfortable rooms. The height can be adjusted to suit your preferences, and the fan head tilts to direct air where its needed most. The pedestal fan has a patented fused safety plug. Its grill is removable for easy care and cleaning. Assembly required; no tools needed. see more...

Lasko 18
Lasko 18" Adjustable Performance Pedestal Fan - White
Buy on Kmart*
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert
I loved this fan for awhile it seemed to last atleast 3 years but after it just started breaking down and it doesn't stand up and the piece inside the fan broke so the blades fall to the cage on the fan which is an annoying sound !
Lori B.
I have this fan in my bedroom. I run it every night because my husband likes the noise. We only face it towards us during the summer and it does an amazing job keeping us cool. We sleep with a down comforter and heavy duvet cover. I would definitely recommend this. It does an amazing job.
Shakira S.
This is a great fan. I sleep with one beside my bed all 4 seasons. It's easy to clean and steers the fan with 4 settings.
shyanne w.
This fan is a very good one. It is all plastic but it will last for YEARS. I got this fan about 10 years ago and it just stopped working. It is a bit noise(not to loud for a fan) it was easy for me to fall asleep to it though. I definitely would buy again.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
We have two of these that we bought about two years ago. They definitely create some "white noise" (ie kind of noisy) but we have three cats and that's hard on fans. Not too fancy or expensive but reliable. I'd buy this next time we need some if I see them.
Danielle D.
I got this fan off amazon and as soon as it came in I wanted to send it back because I didn't realize that this is a totally plastic fan, after reading some review I decided to give it a chance. This fan is very powerful! Almost too powerful. I use it to fall asleep to every night on the lowest setting and even that took a while to get used to.
Donna B.
I have to have a fan in my bedroom to sleep, and this one is the one I use. I love it. I love the noise level, and the different speeds.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Decent fan nothing special, not very quiet and have to clean the blades quiet frequently here in FL. But not expensive and last for more than a year.
Lizbeth B.
Decorator Expert
A very good product, high endurance fan, great speed and strong hardware. With an very convenient adjustable pole. Also a very good price in the market. Highly recommended. I have in the color white.
Megan P.
I wasn't a fan of this product. Ever since I got a blade less fan nothing compares.