Lasko 10

Lasko 10" Breeze Machine Fan

BY LASKO #15 in Fans

In your kitchen, den or office space, this compact floor/table breeze machine fan can cool you in a big way. Its powerful, aerodynamic blade with 2 quiet speeds provides optimal personal comfort. The fan head pivots 360 and locks in place to direct airflow exactly where needed. Ideal for smaller spaces, this fan is durable and portable. Its simple design blends with any d?cor. Includes a patented fused safety plug. No assembly needed. see more...

Lasko 10
Lasko 10" Breeze Machine Fan
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
This thing works like crazy!! It keep my attic so cool all summer the only problem is that it seems to attract dust easier than my other fans do so I have to clean it all the time or else it's throwing dust everywhere
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I have one these on my desk at work. It keeps me cool all day and cools me off after I get in the office.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Effective for small rooms. Good breeze all around. Nice when used to cool one or two peeps.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I work in a hot warehouse in Arizona & this fan is the only thing that gets me through the summers there. It is a great fan, that gets a lot of cool hair to you quickly, for a great price. Mine has lasted three years so far & is still going strong.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
This fan is a savior! When I lived in the dorm rooms, my room tended to get hot at night and I couldn't sleep. This little guy was pointed right at my face and it kept me cool! It has two settings and is small enough to fit on my nightstand and not take up the whole space. I will admit sometimes the humming can be bothersome when I can't sleep but for the most part it can be soothing.
Natasha C.
Have one of these in my dorm room and it makes it so much colder in the room which is nice to sleep with!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this little fan. Its portable. Its extremely powerful and I'm addicted to it to the point where I sleep with it every night.
Liv N.
This is a great little fan. It's way more powerful than you'd expect from such a little fan, and it's perfect for your desk or night stand.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
We own two of these fans! We had to purchase them to dry out our basement during a flood and boy do these puppies do the job! they are quite powerful and not pricey! They really are something that we are happy we own because they always come in handy.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
Perfect for a small dorm.my friend James has one and he rants about it!!!!!!!!
Alicia E.
I have been looking for a nice fan for my office during the heat wave. How bulky is this fan on a desk or in an office setting?