Lasko 10

Lasko 10" Breeze Machine Fan

BY LASKO #14 in Fans

In your kitchen, den or office space, this compact floor/table breeze machine fan can cool you in a big way. Its powerful, aerodynamic blade with 2 quiet speeds provides optimal personal comfort. The fan head pivots 360 and locks in place to direct airflow exactly where needed. Ideal for smaller spaces, this fan is durable and portable. Its simple design blends with any d?cor. Includes a patented fused safety plug. No assembly needed. see more...

Lasko 10
Lasko 10" Breeze Machine Fan
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
This fan is a savior! When I lived in the dorm rooms, my room tended to get hot at night and I couldn't sleep. This little guy was pointed right at my face and it kept me cool! It has two settings and is small enough to fit on my nightstand and not take up the whole space. I will admit sometimes the humming can be bothersome when I can't sleep but for the most part it can be soothing.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I have one these on my desk at work. It keeps me cool all day and cools me off after I get in the office.
Kyra Z.
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
This thing works like crazy!! It keep my attic so cool all summer the only problem is that it seems to attract dust easier than my other fans do so I have to clean it all the time or else it's throwing dust everywhere
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I work in a hot warehouse in Arizona & this fan is the only thing that gets me through the summers there. It is a great fan, that gets a lot of cool hair to you quickly, for a great price. Mine has lasted three years so far & is still going strong.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
Effective for small rooms. Good breeze all around. Nice when used to cool one or two peeps.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I picked this fan up at the student store on my campus and I was surprised how well it worked. It keeps my room nice and cool and humid free. It small which is great for desk tops and dorms spaces.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
If I didn't own an older model of the Lasko Breeze Machine, I probably would have kept this one. It did perform better than most of the other inexpensive fans I've looked at. That is the only reason I gave it 3 stars. I was disappointed when I received this one. I don't know what changed, but my old one puts this one to shame! This one is louder, flimsier and less effective. On the lowest setting, I could barely feel it sitting only 10 ft. away; on the highest setting I could feel it (at the same distance), but not strongly.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Have one of these in my dorm room and it makes it so much colder in the room which is nice to sleep with!
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
I love this little fan. Its portable. Its extremely powerful and I'm addicted to it to the point where I sleep with it every night.
Liv N.
Liv N.
This is a great little fan. It's way more powerful than you'd expect from such a little fan, and it's perfect for your desk or night stand.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
I have been looking for a nice fan for my office during the heat wave. How bulky is this fan on a desk or in an office setting?