Lasio By Lasio Keratin-Infused Hypersilk Revitalizing Masque 4.23 Oz uploaded by Amanda S.Lasio By Lasio Keratin-Infused Hypersilk Revitalizing Masque 4.23 Oz uploaded by Amanda S.

BY LASIO

Lasio Hyper Silk Revitalizing Masque is a heavy-duty repairing treatment for heavily damaged hair. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda S.
So I won a contest on Instagram and was able to receive this product for free! I love love love it helps your hair replenish the dead used up old hair and helps tips! I first used their shampoo then I rinsed and left this product for 10 mins leave in! Then their conditioner! All their products are keratin infused and will leave your hair LASIO in other words very very straight. Below I will post a picture of the before and after finish! These products are not so pricey for the quality of treatment your getting. I'm so happy I won that contest I love this product.