MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesLASH OUT

by LASH OUT

Lashfresh Hydra Mist should be applied on your eyelash extensions after your normal cleansing and moisturizing routine (or after using Clean Wash and prior to using Condition Mist). Close eyes and mist on as often as you wish - the ingredients are very...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lashfresh Eye & Lash Hydra Mist Travel Size for Eyelash Extensions and Natural Lashes 8ml!
Influenster M.
I have the 1.7 fl oz bottle. This doesn't have a scent, which is nice. I try to be careful about which products I put on my eyes and opt for sensitive products. This didn't burn and left my eyes feeling nice. I used them to clean my lash extensions by spraying it on a clean mascara wand and brushing my lashes.

Looking for your answer?