Lashfood Natural Eyelash Conditioner

Longer, Thicker, Stronger Lashes. Natural Ingredients. Oil-Free. Cruelty-Free. Drug-Free. Paraben-Free. Dermatologist Tested & Approved Feed your lashes to become longer, thicker, and stronger with this revolutionary, natural eyelash conditioning serum.*  This breakthrough, powerful formula is clinically proven to provide longer, thicker lashes and to transform frail and brittle lashes to become healthy and strong.  Enjoy visibly different, stunning lashes in 4-8 weeks. Infused with Nano-Peptide Technology, the LashFood E.

Does this actually work?
HooW long does this product take for you can see them grow ? If you know about a better product then this one that works let me know
Has anyone tried this? Does it actually work? My eyelashes are pathetic excuses for... eyelashes
Start your review of Lashfood Natural Eyelash Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Allison R.
Lashfood Natural Eyelash Conditioner uploaded by Allison R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this complimentary from Influenster a while back and I am just about finished with it. I think this made my lashes look so long and full and I honestly love lash serums. I think I would repurchase this again but I might by my rapid lash one before this one again. I love the sleek packaging and now luxurious it felt when applied. I would only put this one on at night because it leaves a tiny white flaky film on the lash line so you don’t want to see that during the day!
anna B.
Denver
Lashfood Natural Eyelash Conditioner uploaded by anna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This helped my lashes grow back stronger and thicker after a year of lash extensions. It worked well with my sensitive eyes. It’s biodegradable which I love! One tube lasted me 3 months.
Alexis K.
Unfortunately, I did not notice a difference after using this product consistently for a month. The product also seemed to evaporate from the tube; I would pull the brush out, only to find no product on it. RapidLash has worked much better for me.
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
I really really wanted this to work. I've tried different lash treatments. Some have made my lashes thicker, some stronger, some longer... this one didn't do anything. I tried it for about 4 weeks morning and night with no results. I wouldn't recommend this lash treatment.
Amanda P.
I really like this product, no matter which mascara I decide to use this transforms my lashes and adds that necessary volume that I need for my short tiny lashes. I have been using it for about 2 months now and noticed the change I have had from my lashes and the strength and less brittle they appear to be. No more flyaways!
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
This product works wonders, my eyelashes have been growing out and it's just amazing, I now have fuller lashes and it's just amazing.
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
I have been using this product 3 weeks and so far have noticed a slight improvement in the thickness of my lashes. I feel this is normal for lash thickening products though and am not disappointed as most do take 8-12 weeks to see more dramatic results. The applicator and tube makes application very easy. So far, I do prefer Latisse to this, however if you are interested in trying a more natural product with fewer side effects, this may be the product for you.
Katherine G.
Doral, FL
Mi favorito. Me fascina me deja mis pestañas muy bellas y largas. Lo recomiendo mucho. La calidad de este producto me tiene muy satisfecha
Alice S.
Titusville, FL
Siiigh. I wanted this to work and it just didn't. The directions are to remove your makeup and apply this topically. I can honestly say - taking biotin made more of a difference for my lashes (which makes sense as eyelashes grow based on your diet/nutrition/genetics). But I tested this product: I quit my biotin and used this daily for two months. My lashes are still okay, but the density has decreased since stopping biotin. I think this is a good product in theory but at least some of the effectiveness is simply due to removing your mascara religiously to apply this. My advice would be to quit the false lashes (so bad for you, seriously) and supplement with biotin. You don't need a topical vitamin formula in addition. Sorry, lash food.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this daily for less than a week and I'm already very pleased. I have nice lashes on the top but my lower lashes are so light and sparing, some are very long but go crazy directions, basically I've always been frustrated with them but this week I've seen them getting darker and fuller and yesterday I was able to apply mascara to my bottom lashes without looking like I was attacked with mascara. Also this formula is very gentle I have accidentally poked my eye with the brush and was fine (I thought it would burn and be terrible) and it's never made my eyes water up like most eye creams. I plan to repurchase and recommend it to all my friends!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily B.
mississauga
il y a 2 ans
Is Lashfood Natural Eyelash Conditioner safe to use with children, particularly teenagers? I’ve heard about the healthy ingredients by want to double check before purchasing.