Lashfood Natural Eyelash Conditioner uploaded by Katherine G.

BY LASHFOOD #35 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Longer, Thicker, Stronger Lashes. Natural Ingredients. Oil-Free. Cruelty-Free. Drug-Free. Paraben-Free. Dermatologist Tested & Approved Feed your lashes to become longer, thicker, and stronger with this revolutionary, natural eyelash conditioning serum.*  This breakthrough, powerful formula is clinically proven to provide longer, thicker lashes and to transform frail and brittle lashes to become healthy and strong.  Enjoy visibly different, stunning lashes in 4-8 weeks. Infused with Nano-Peptide Technology, the LashFood E. see more...

Amanda P.
I really like this product, no matter which mascara I decide to use this transforms my lashes and adds that necessary volume that I need for my short tiny lashes. I have been using it for about 2 months now and noticed the change I have had from my lashes and the strength and less brittle they appear to be. No more flyaways!
Becca Y.
Waltham, MA
I really really wanted this to work. I've tried different lash treatments. Some have made my lashes thicker, some stronger, some longer... this one didn't do anything. I tried it for about 4 weeks morning and night with no results. I wouldn't recommend this lash treatment.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Siiigh. I wanted this to work and it just didn't. The directions are to remove your makeup and apply this topically. I can honestly say - taking biotin made more of a difference for my lashes (which makes sense as eyelashes grow based on your diet/nutrition/genetics). But I tested this product: I quit my biotin and used this daily for two months. My lashes are still okay, but the density has decreased since stopping biotin. I think this is a good product in theory but at least some of the effectiveness is simply due to removing your mascara religiously to apply this. My advice would be to quit the false lashes (so bad for you, seriously) and supplement with biotin. You don't need a topical vitamin formula in addition. Sorry, lash food.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I've been using this daily for less than a week and I'm already very pleased. I have nice lashes on the top but my lower lashes are so light and sparing, some are very long but go crazy directions, basically I've always been frustrated with them but this week I've seen them getting darker and fuller and yesterday I was able to apply mascara to my bottom lashes without looking like I was attacked with mascara. Also this formula is very gentle I have accidentally poked my eye with the brush and was fine (I thought it would burn and be terrible) and it's never made my eyes water up like most eye creams. I plan to repurchase and recommend it to all my friends!
iryna a.
new york
i just started using this product and very please from the beginning as it doesn't sting my eyes as other products did. it is made from natural ingredients and doesn't irritate my eyes which are very sensitive
Alexis K.
Unfortunately, I did not notice a difference after using this product consistently for a month. The product also seemed to evaporate from the tube; I would pull the brush out, only to find no product on it. RapidLash has worked much better for me.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I really love this product. I used it on both my eyelashes and eyebrows and noticed really great results. my eyelashes are super long and thick looking now.
Katherine G.
Doral, FL
Mi favorito. Me fascina me deja mis pestañas muy bellas y largas. Lo recomiendo mucho. La calidad de este producto me tiene muy satisfecha
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
I used this for 2 weeks and already noticed great results! Such a great brand and this product is definitely worth every penny! Amazing!
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
I absolutely love this stuff! I use it before applying my mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing! It also has made my lashes longer!
Xheneta M.
Does this make your eyelashes longer after applying mascara on too or does it make the eye lashes grow its self?
Hyun Jin (Elizabeth) L.
How effective is it? Are the results long lasting?
Carling B.
Mississauga
I've been wanting to purchase this item for awhile but I want to make sure it works before I buy it. Does this product grow your lashes within the expected time and does it make them thicker?
margaret b.
I have vern lokking for a good eyelash serum. I've heard good things about this one but wondering if it's worth it?
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
How does this compare to Latisse? My eyelids are now red from using Latisse and looking for alternative.