BY LASHFOOD

Create the appearance of thicker, fuller, stronger brows with this revolutionary, natural eyebrow conditioner featuring Nano-Peptide Technology. LashFood for Brows is a powerful formula clinically demonstrated to nourish over-plucked, thin, and uneven brows. Stimulate brows in as little as 4-8 weeks. A treatment cosmetic infused with LashFood s conditioning serum, advanced by Nano-Peptide Technology.  LashFood for Brows delivers at the cellular level to feed brows with nature s most powerful ingredients. see more...

Brooke H.
I received this product from my friend. I really really loved this product ! My brows was so soft afterwards! This product is definantley worth purchasing !
Jamie M.
Westville, NS
I received this as a gift from a relative before! I enjoyed it and found it did help to enhance my eyebrows! The only disadvantage I would say is the price, but I'd say well worth it!!
Lianne J.
I got this product last year for Christmas. I did notice a difference in my brows but i would not repurchase because of the high price tag.
Jeanha J.
Is this product really effective? I've really been looking hard to find brow growth products on the market because I don't want to tattoo or micro blade. Does any one recommend anything else?