MakeupEye MakeupMascaraLASHFOOD
Conditioning Volume 3-D Mascara

LashFood Conditioning Volume 3-D Mascara

Lashfood conditioning volume 3-d mascara conditions and nourishes lashes with nano-peptide complex which helps to strengthen and lengthen the look of lashes. Its uniquely designed s-shaped polymer brush curls and contours individual lashes for better lash definition. Each lash is coated perfectly with a silky shine formula that not only offers immediate volumizing effects, but also infuses lashes with a complex blend of natural ingredients which help transform the look of frail and brittle lashes to thicker, longer looking lashes. Semi-waterproof. Smudge proof. Flake proof.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LashFood Conditioning Volume 3-D Mascara!
Lauren M.
Yardley, PA
Awesome and amazing mascara. It is wonderful to know that it’s good to put on my mascara and it’s not going to damage my lashes. It comes off easily at night but doesn’t come off during the day
Becca M.
Franklin
Purchased at: Amazon
My friend recommended this. I wasn’t sure how a natural brand would be that great and was so surprised! It looks like great mascara without the hoop, my lashes look so natural. Warning: not waterproof, I smudge every time I forget to take it off before hot yoga.
Tiffany C.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Love how this mascara goes on without making it obvious that you are wearing mascara.
Ryan C.
Mc Calla, AL
Love love my new 3D mascara lash fibers. They add volume and length. Make a big difference when you want dramatic makeup. I use it daily. Not sure that I will ever use another brand mascara again. Will continue to purchase.

Looking for your answer?