Lashfood Conditioning Drama Mascara uploaded by Kaylie L.Lashfood Conditioning Drama Mascara uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY LASHFOOD

Get longer, thicker, stronger lashes with nature s most powerful ingredients, now in mascara form! LashFood Conditioning Drama Mascara, with Nano-Peptide Technology, gives volume and length to lashes for a dramatic, long lasting finish. Semi Waterproof. No Smudge Formula. Infused with LashFood s Nano-Peptide Technology conditioning serum, this mascara conditions the root of lashes to transform frail and brittle lashes to become healthy and strong with every stroke! see more...

• I heard someone say this left their lashes sharp. Do you find tha...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Black
I really like how this mascara applies when used strictly by itself. Now I like to use this with the Lash Food Collagen Primer. As long as the primer isn't applied to much (leaving white balls of residue) this mascara glides over it beautifully! If you're having issues with the primer clumping than apply it lightly next time. Make sure not to leave behind the white clumps.
Cecilia F.
This is an alright mascara, the only issue I have is that my lashes tend to clump up together like if they were in a club. I had to use one of my other mascara brushes that I have in order to separate them. After doing so my eyelashes were looking good!
Erin P.
Sussex, WI
It left my lashes a little clumped together, but the color was very nice, dark, and great quality! After playing around with if for a little bit, my lashes separated, but it was kind of a pain
Alice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
J'aime la brosse, elle a l'air de très bien fonctionné. J'aime quand c'est gros et que la couleur est noir.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard someone say this left their lashes sharp. Do you find that your lashes are soft, or razor-like?