BY LASHFOOD

A multitasking brush-on gel to define, groom, condition, and hold brows perfectly in place instantly while providing long-term nourishing benefits. Define, thicken, and groom for a natural-looking finish with BrowFood's brush-on gel, featuring thickening microfibers to create lush brows. Infused with Nano-Peptide Complex, a powerful peptide blend to support long-term brow rejuvenation, the lightweight formula locks in color for up to 12 hours and can work alone or over brow pencils without flaking or hardening. The dual-sided brush is custom engineered to deliver flawless results quickly. Short bristles provide precise control for thin brows while longer bristles allow effortless application for thick brows. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Also formulated without: Phenoxyethanol and D5. Lashfood's Nano-Peptide Complex is a potent peptide blend that supports brow follicles to give natural brows a fuller, healthier, and stronger appearance with continued use. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I have received a sample size fr...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?1 Answers
  • Does this give good coverage like using a pencil? 1 Answers
LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Brunette 0.2 oz
  • "I received a sample of this from Sephora and immediately fell in love with this product! The gel goes on really smoothly to groom, fill in, and define your brows. I am not a fan of the overly drawn in brows, but this gives you a very natural looking finish and it is easy to use. I definitely recommend for those who want a natural look, as well as ease of application. " in 7 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample and I am definitely going to go buy the full size when this runs out. I have pretty full brows and all I look to do with to even them out, which this so perfect for. I recommend to anybody but ESPECIALLY people who want to cut down their natural brow routine. " in 5 reviews
  • "Like many writing their reviews I also received this as a sample from Sephora recently. I have very thick brows. So bad that I have a friend who says I could compete with the red angry bird. I use tints to fill it a couple bare places and to make me look more polished. Omg this did that! It stays great, looks amazing, and doesn't give you that too overdone look!! Definitely recommend!!!" in 3 reviews
Carolyn B.
Washington, DC
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Brunette 0.2 oz more...
I love this. I have been using brow gels for quite some time, and this is my favorite so far. I used to use Benefit, but I have been converted! Rather than just brush color on, it has little fibers in the mix that enhances your brows. This is definitely for people that want a thick and bold brow, not a subtle one. I used to use the Sephora brow pencil (color 08), then the Benefit tinted gel, and finally MAC clear brow get to really get a natural looking bold brow, but now if I am in a rush, this can do it all!
Katelynn A.
Sandown
In my opinion, it has helped my brows grow. It leaves a nice tint and doesn’t make my eyebrows hard. It’s perfect for getting them to be a good shape especially when I’m in a rush and can’t apply a lot of makeup.
Kim D.
Poquoson
Amazing product that contains ingredients to help develop healthy brows. I swear since I started using this my brows have thickened. It is never cakey and looks so natural! I will continue to purchase this!
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have the clear gel but I absolutely love this product! It really helps my brows to stay in place all day and gives it a natural look. I also like how the ingredients are more natural. Will definitely repurchase this!
Katherine W.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is one that does not flake off during the day or smear everywhere. It’s easy to apply and keeps your brows in line! The wand makes it easy to brush extra out or add some more. Very natural looking as well.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is a great brow product if you want thicker brows and to work with what you have. This formula has microfibers in it that hold on to your brow hairs and gives the appearance of thicker brows.
I like this product. It fills in any patchy areas.
But this really only works with existing brow hairs. So if you like to color in and shape with a pencil, this is not your product.

This is perfect for a natural brow look and it'll hold your hairs in place also.
Brenda P.
Brownsville, TX
I am currently using this for my eyebrow routine just to make them look a bit more natural. I leather use it after my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when I'm going for full blown lashes, or by itself for everyday natural look.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was okay for me, but let me explain why. I have naturally thick brows as it is, so I don't really need help with growth and the intensity was a bit much. When I used it, because of my natural brows, it looked like I had brown caterpillars on my face. I have the dark brunette color (since my hair is black I thought the dark would be better) but it's still too warm or chocolaty for me. I'm reading it's great for other people, but maybe those with fuller or darker brows should skip this one.I received this item for reviewing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Rachel G.
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Dark Brunette 0.2 oz more...
I absolutely love this product! It's perfect for those natural look days with a stunning tinted brow. It not only lasts all day but it's easy to wipe off. It's affordable, pigmented and flawless. I would not only buy again, but would definitely recommend this highly underrated product!
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this good? Does it keep the brows in place??
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Would this be a good eyebrow product to use for beginners?
Allisen W.
Temecula, CA
Does this give good coverage like using a pencil?
Jasmin G.
Pinellas park , FL
What shades do these come in?
Sintia M.