BY LASHFOOD

A multitasking brush-on gel to define, groom, condition, and hold brows perfectly in place instantly while providing long-term nourishing benefits. Define, thicken, and groom for a natural-looking finish with BrowFood's brush-on gel, featuring thickening microfibers to create lush brows. Infused with Nano-Peptide Complex, a powerful peptide blend to support long-term brow rejuvenation, the lightweight formula locks in color for up to 12 hours and can work alone or over brow pencils without flaking or hardening. The dual-sided brush is custom engineered to deliver flawless results quickly. Short bristles provide precise control for thin brows while longer bristles allow effortless application for thick brows. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Also formulated without: Phenoxyethanol and D5. Lashfood's Nano-Peptide Complex is a potent peptide blend that supports brow follicles to give natural brows a fuller, healthier, and stronger appearance with continued use. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I have received a sample size from Sepho...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?1 Answers
  • Does this give good coverage like using a pencil? 1 Answers
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Brunette 0.2 oz
This is a great brow product if you want thicker brows and to work with what you have. This formula has microfibers in it that hold on to your brow hairs and gives the appearance of thicker brows.
I like this product. It fills in any patchy areas.
But this really only works with existing brow hairs. So if you like to color in and shape with a pencil, this is not your product.

This is perfect for a natural brow look and it'll hold your hairs in place also.
Rachel G.
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Dark Brunette 0.2 oz
I absolutely love this product! It's perfect for those natural look days with a stunning tinted brow. It not only lasts all day but it's easy to wipe off. It's affordable, pigmented and flawless. I would not only buy again, but would definitely recommend this highly underrated product!
Emma J.
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Brunette 0.2 oz
This is the first brow gel I've tried. I don't think the color matches me perfectly but that's my fault. The product it self looks very nice in the brows. It's not too overwhelming but you can see the difference with it. It tamed my brows really well and left them nicely tinted. I think it would work best with a brow pencil first. The only thing I didn't care for was the applicator got kind of messy. The product clumped some at the end of the brush. Aside from that I enjoyed it
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and it is amazing!! It filled in my brows nicely and I could use it on its own to create a more natural brow or use it with my other brow products. The color match was nice and the fibers blended in well. When the cold air hits your brows they stiffen a little, but it's not a really big problem. I would definitely purchase this after my sample runs out!
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this from Sephora and immediately fell in love with this product! The gel goes on really smoothly to groom, fill in, and define your brows. I am not a fan of the overly drawn in brows, but this gives you a very natural looking finish and it is easy to use. I definitely recommend for those who want a natural look, as well as ease of application.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like many writing their reviews I also received this as a sample from Sephora recently. I have very thick brows. So bad that I have a friend who says I could compete with the red angry bird. I use tints to fill it a couple bare places and to make me look more polished. Omg this did that! It stays great, looks amazing, and doesn't give you that too overdone look!! Definitely recommend!!!
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample from sephora and wasn't really expecting much from it. The packaging has that NARS like rubberized feeling which is very nice. Reminds me of the Benefit gimme brow but this one is far superior. I don't like fibers for my lashes but on my brows it's incredible. Will be purchasing full size!
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently using this for my eyebrow routine just to make them look a bit more natural. I leather use it after my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when I'm going for full blown lashes, or by itself for everyday natural look.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay for me, but let me explain why. I have naturally thick brows as it is, so I don't really need help with growth and the intensity was a bit much. When I used it, because of my natural brows, it looked like I had brown caterpillars on my face. I have the dark brunette color (since my hair is black I thought the dark would be better) but it's still too warm or chocolaty for me. I'm reading it's great for other people, but maybe those with fuller or darker brows should skip this one.I received this item for reviewing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Susanna M.
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix Dark Brunette 0.2 oz
This is my favorite brow gel, the pigment mixed with the gel allows for the gel to darken the spots where my eyebrows are a bit weak. It doesn't allow for easy brow filling in however you can move the pigment from the gel and press it into the skin to mimic a powder or eyebrow pencil.
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this good? Does it keep the brows in place??
Dallys R.
East point , GA
Do they come in different colors? Or is it just this one.?
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Is this worth the money?
Chelsea L.
Corp Christi, TX
Has anyone tried this? I have received a sample size from Sephora but I wanted to see what others have to say about it.. i personally like it.. it makes my brows look great and natural when I want a natural look.
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
Does it look cakey? I feel like it could cake on there