LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer 0.17 oz uploaded by Kristine M.

BY LASHFOOD

A brow-enhancing serum to restore brows and help minimize brow loss. This powerful, proprietary blend of organic ingredients activates brow follicles to become thicker-looking and restores sparse areas of the brows in as little as four weeks, creating your best brows ever. Formulated for those experiencing brow loss or thinning due to aging or overly plucked brows, a patented formulation of organic medicinal extracts minimizes brow loss and triggers the natural growth of brows. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is Ecocert certified, dermatologist tested and approved, and vegan. It is free of gluten as well as cruelty- and irritation-free. It is formulated without prostaglandin, silicone, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol, PEG, petrochemicals, GMOs, and formaldehyde donors. Phyto-Medic Complex, a natural alternative to prostaglandin, was developed by a group of cosmetic scientists through a series of clinical tests. BROWFOOD packaging components are made with Ecocert compliant and sustainable materials. Ingredients have been evaluated for its environmental impact (biodegradability and ecotoxicity). Research results: In a consumer skin sensitization patch study: - 0% reported any type of irritation - 99.49% of the total ingredients are from natural origin - 25.02% of the total ingredients are from organic farming see more...

Kristine M.
California
Review for: Other more...
LASHFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer 0.10 oz
I’ve been using this for 2-3 months now and I’ve seen okay results. More so in the beginning weeks when I was using it every night.But I also haven’t CONSISTENTLY used it every single night since then. My lashes feel and look the same. I wanted soooo badly for this product to work but kind of let down.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer 0.17 oz more...
I haven’t noticed as much of a significant difference as I did when I used this brands eyelash enhancer but I’ve used it for about two months and am seeing some results now. I was skeptic going in because I have blonde hair and very light brows and didn’t see how it would make a difference. I may just have to keep using for a couple more months. It isn’t cheap at $88 a tube so once it’s up I’ll have to asses.
Natalie H.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer 0.17 oz more...
I was extremely skeptical of the product but since I have very thin eyebrows with some gaps I thought I would try it out. I was shocked and happy with the results. The gaps in my eyebrows had started to grow hair and my eyebrows we're a little thicker. Price point is high and you have to keep using it so must be a commitment.
Marissa S.
This is pricey, but worth the price if you have sparse eyebrows. The inner parts of both my eyebrows have always been a little sparse when it comes to hair. I decided to give this a go, and purchased it at Sephora. I'm now on my second one!

You're supposed to apply the lash serum twice a day, but I get by with doing it once before I go to sleep. I noticed an improvement in hair growth within two weeks. The only thing is you have to keep up with it.
Dominique R.
I just started using this the other day so I haven't seen any results yet but I hope it works for the sparse areas in my brows!
Kim H.
Thorold, WY
I have extremely sparse eyebrows and am not the best at filling them in. I have been looking for something to help hair growth in the sparse areas..... Does this actually work??
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Does this genuinely work?