BeautyLASHFOOD
BrowFood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen 1ml/003oz

LashFood BrowFood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen 1ml/0.03oz

Helps effectively remove waterproof formulas Instantly perfects brow & eyeliner mistakes Formulated with Chamomile & Vitamin E to soothe sensitive skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LashFood BrowFood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen 1ml/0.03oz!
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
LashFood BrowFood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen 1ml/0.03oz uploaded by Rachel  C.
Love this pen! Perfect for little mistakes or mascara that gets on your skin. Removes these mistakes easily. If it’s a bigger mistake, it’s harder to get rid of, the pen kind of just smears it. It is also pretty pricey.
Kika H.
Portland, OR
I squealed with joy when I found this! I, almost on a regular basis, biff my eye makeup. You know, a speck of mascara, one wing is too long, one wing is too thick and so on. So, this does the job on simple boo-boos but it doesn’t hold up with the heavier mistakes; specifically with eyeshadow over a good primer like Juvia's Place Ia's Place I Prep I Prime - Shade 2 - 0.405 fl oz - Ulta Beauty The price may be a dealbreaker for you, too; $18 at Ulta. Which is a little steep in my opinion. LASHFOOD has some great products, though; this one just isn’t really one of them. I definitely would, however, recommend is for those little mistakes but for the more profound mistakes, I’d recommend just praying that you DON’T make a mistake.
Erica N.
Cranberry Twp, PA
LashFood BrowFood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen 1ml/0.03oz uploaded by Erica N.
Honestly does exactly what it says, however I feel like it always takes off more makeup that what I want and leaves a residue behind that needs washed off before trying to add makeup again
Petra D.
Naples, FL
LashFood BrowFood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen 1ml/0.03oz uploaded by Petra D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wish this [product:lashfood-browfood-chamomile-makeup-eraser-pen-1ml/003oz] was available when I just started using makeup. It is such a good product and I haven’t found anything similar on the market. It’s very useful when you’re doing your cat-eye look using the liquid eyeliner and they end up not looking the same, you can just erase it and start over without ruining the rest of your makeup.
Sara A.
New Westminster, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
So great for touch ups, when you accidentally get mascara on your eye lid or you mess up on your winged liner❤️[product:lashfood-browfood-chamomile-makeup-eraser-pen-1ml/003oz]

Looking for your answer?