Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021

by LashesMD

LashesMD is a clinically-proven, advanced eyelash growth serum containing a proprietary blend of ingredients to address lash growth and promote healthier eyelashes and fuller eyebrows. This unique eyelash conditioner helps fight the effects of make-up...

Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner 135Oz / 4Ml In Box Exp 04/2021? I wonder how effective is this product to help my eyebrows’s hair grow up
What is the best eyelash conditioner?
Like[product:1pcs-5m/16ft-retractable-dog-leash-leashe-extendable-pet-dog-walking-training-leash-nylon-automatic-lead][product:1pcs-5m/16ft-retractable-dog-leash-leashe-extendable-pet-dog-walking-training-leash-nylon-automatic-lead]?
Start your review of Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021!
Charleston
I got this in my FabFitFun box and although I feel like my eyelashes are more conditioned & healthy, I haven’t noticed any change in their length/fullness. I enjoy the product but not sure I would buy again for the price.
Buckeye , AZ
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Heather C.
Waste of money wouldn’t recommend to anyone! Didn’t notice a difference at all. The only thing this product did was make me feel like I put jalapeño juice in my dang eye! So overall highly disappointed in this product!
Savannah, GA
I have definitely noticed a difference in my eyebrows but not in my eye lashes yet. My eyebrows seems softer in texture. Also lighter in shades as well. (They are already blonde the just seem a lighter shade of blonde)
Rockford, IL
I love this!! I received it in my fff box and s tasted using it immediately. I can tell a difference in the length of my lashes as well. I use it nightly with my skin care routine
Elizabeth City
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by christine K.
I have been using this product for one month and have seen my lashes get fuller and new eyebrow growth. I am going to use this until it is gone. Thank you for a great product.
Bedford, TX
I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks and so far I’ve seen improvement in the strength of my lashes. My bottom lashes look longer and my brows have responded well to the product too.
Rochelle
10/10 recommend! Started using it every night before bed, and already noticed a difference in my lashes after 1 week! They are so much more full and way longer! Love it!
Ventura
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Staci B.
I love this product. I just started using it and notice that my eyelashes appear longer. They aren’t fuller, but they are longer. I will definitely be buying this again.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has really improved my lash growth. I wear lashes so often they were really damaging my natural lashes. Using this product has really improved my lashes immensely
Staten Island, NY
This product is worth the price. I got mine in my Fab Fit fun box and was able to try it out. I lost my eyelashes a year and a half ago and slowly they were growing back naturally but I can say this product helped more grow in much thicker and faster. This stuff is awesome!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...