Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021

by LashesMD

LashesMD is a clinically-proven, advanced eyelash growth serum containing a proprietary blend of ingredients to address lash growth and promote healthier eyelashes and fuller eyebrows. This unique eyelash conditioner helps fight the effects of make-up...

Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner 135Oz / 4Ml In Box Exp 04/2021? I wonder how effective is this product to help my eyebrows’s hair grow up
What is the best eyelash conditioner?
Like[product:1pcs-5m/16ft-retractable-dog-leash-leashe-extendable-pet-dog-walking-training-leash-nylon-automatic-lead][product:1pcs-5m/16ft-retractable-dog-leash-leashe-extendable-pet-dog-walking-training-leash-nylon-automatic-lead]?
Start your review of Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021!
Albuquerque, NM
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Michaela H.
This is the first time I actually got to try some sort of eyelashes growing product. I had always been skeptical about these products but had to give it a try. Lashes MD claims that you will see results in as little as 4 weeks if used every night. I did not use it for my eyebrows, only my eyelashes. I can agree that right about those 4 weeks I started to notice a difference. My eyelashes definitely looked longer. After about three months (that’s how long this product lasts when used only for eyelashes) my lashes were not only longer but even slightly fuller. I got into a point I was honestly happy with my eyelashes and would not need fake eyelashes. You do have to be consistent and use it every single night. Another nice thing is that the serums pH is balanced to be non-irritating to eyes and paraben and hormone free. #eyelashes #lashes
Warren, CT
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Samantha F.
Absolutely love this! Picked this in a FabFitFun box and was so glad I had it on hand after I removed my eyelash extensions because I had no natural lashes left! This saved me! Within 3 days of using my lashes were already making a come back and after 2 weeks my lashes were longer and more beautiful than ever! I am super thankful for this product because I would have suffered with out lashes for much longer than a few days! I will absolutely purchase when I run out !
Austin, TX
I received this product from a beauty subscription box. Just started using this lash conditioner last night. The brush is very thin and I was surprised at how coated with product it was. The product went on very easily for me which is good as I am a little shaky sometimes. Felt nice and cool on my lash line.[product:lashes-md-eyelash-/-eyebrow-conditioner-.135oz-/-4ml-in-box-exp-04/2021]
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Nyla E.
I received this in my fab fit fum box last season. I been using it as the package says to every night for 3 weeks. I have not seen a difference. I use this on my lashes and eyebrows generously and I have not seen extra length on my lashes or eyebrows since I started. I would pass on this product.
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Shannon D.
Ok this product does absolutely nothing! It’s not a growth serum for sure and it hasn’t helped to condition my lashes whatsoever. If anything after applying my eyelashes are stiffer. I’m very confused by this product. Luckily I got it in my FFF box just to try it. I definitely don’t recommend.
Nolensville, TN
1,054 reviews
Lashes Md Eyelash / Eyebrow Conditioner .135oz / 4ml In Box Exp 04/2021 uploaded by Katie M.
LashesMD Eyelash Growth Serum & Eyelash Conditioner for Naturally Fuller Looking Eyelashes and eyebrows clains it promotes healthier eyelashes and fuller eyelashes and eyebrows in as little as 4 weeks. It is a professional grade eyelash enhancer without a prescription. I honestly didn’t notice a difference in my lashes at all and would go with the other eyelash serums that are popular and proven to work.[product:lashes-md-eyelash-/-eyebrow-conditioner-.135oz-/-4ml-in-box-exp-04/2021]
Kennewick, WA
I’ve been using this product for about 3 weeks and so far I haven’t noticed any super noticeable changes. I have super straight and long eyelashes so maybe I haven’t noticed a difference because they’re already long. I like the idea of my eyelashes being conditioned though, so I will use the product until it’s empty and change my review if I notice anything change.
Spokane Vly, WA
I had higher expectations for this product. But its not working for me as much as I hoped. It makes my eyelashes fall out constantly and its itchy. I haven't noticed any difference using this product other than a few negatives. It does make applying mascara easier even though it says to use before bed. I tend to forget so I apply in the morning.
Douglas, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I haven’t noticed a huge difference. I’ve been using this for a while, but probably not as consistently as I should be using it. It definitely doesn’t hurt my lashes. My eyebrows seem a little fuller, but I was hoping for a more dramatic difference in lash growth.
Summerfield, NC
I like this as a basic lash conditioner but if you are looking for a growth serum, don’t make the mistake and get this! This will help to keep your lashes healthy and full but not necessarily give them length. Great product but quite pricy for only being a conditioners
Ask a question to the Influenster community...