BY LASHEM

Use picture perfect, even for lines that aren't related to age. Frown lines are created by facial movements, such as squinting, concentrating or frowning, and may be created even in younger adults, causing skin to furrow and crease. As time passes, skin becomes less elastic and expression lines remain, even when the frown muscles are not contracting. Moderate to severe front lines are often referred to as elevens because they look like the number 11 is etched into the face as a double frown line between the brows. Picture perfect can temporarily smooth out those lines. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
I got this in my september beauty box 5 and i have to say. this stuff has a really weird consistency. its really sticky and i need a lot to cover my face.
Lori L.
RALEIGH, NC
This is by far the best item I have found for making wrinkles disappear. It works instantly and lasts until you wash it off. Love it!
Kayla K.
Cottonwood , AZ
I got this in my beauty box 5 and I am not crazy about it. You need a lot to cover your face and its super tacky or sticky feeling. At first I thought it was a gel. But it is more like a chap stick or lip balm texture.