BY LASHEM

For Big, Bold, Dramatic Lashes in just Weeks Measurable Difference Lash Gel. Dual Patented. Clinically Tested. Ophthalmologist Tested. Paraben Free. Prostaglandin Free. Fragrance Free. Not tested on animals A revolutionary, high performance and gentle eyelash conditioner that promotes healthier, longer and fuller lashes without the irritation.  Clinically tested and dual patented, the LASHEM™ formula contains a patented lipo oligopeptide and conditioning complex which fortifies lashes, making them appear healthier and stronger. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I was extremely disappointed because this product irritated the hell out of my eyes. They were red for about three days after using it. I wouldn't recommend.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
Canada
LASHEM Measurable Difference Lash Gel promotes fuller, thicker natural lashes and improves the overall health of lashes and brows in 4-6 weeks.

I have never used any eye lash products except for mascara of course on my eyelashes so I was a bit skeptical to use this product, but excited as well to try it out.

To use this lash enhancing serum, you use the brush applicator and stroke it along your top and bottom lashes as if you were applying eyeliner on the base. It glides on smoothly, easily and sinks right in.

I’ve been using this for 5 weeks now and have noticed my eyelashes fall off less frequently and definitely feel softer as this gel has conditioning properties. I did notice a slight increase in my lash length as well as the volume of them. The difference is more noticeable when I wear mascara though. It was difficult to notice with bare lashes.

I like that this serum didn’t appear to leave any discolorations like some Eyelash growth serum’s are known to do. The Lashem website states that you can use it on your eyebrows as well as your lashes. I tried it on my brows which are a little over plucked for the duration of 5 weeks and sadly I didn’t see any noticeable difference in hair growth there.

As with any eyelash growth products, If you expect instant results, it’s not gonna happen. It took almost 5 weeks for me to see slightly noticeable results. However, your experience might differ. Lash growth products usually require you to keep using them in order to continue any results. Once you stop the results will usually go away.

One container of LASHEM Measurable Lash Gel lasts 180 days if application is once a day. One container of LASHEM Measurable Lash Gel lasts 90 days if application is twice a day, as suggested.

At $70.00, the lash gel is little too pricey for me and the subtle results I experienced. I would not purchase this product again in the future, just for that reason.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take to see noticeable increase in lash length?
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have read so many conflicting reviews on this product I mainly want it for thickening my lashes will this product do that or should I try a different one?