BeautyEyeMascaraLashem
Double Trouble Mascara

Lashem Double Trouble Mascara

by Lashem

Mascara for fuller, thicker-looking lashes right now—with long-term nourishing and conditioning

• Instantly lengthens and defines lashes for spectacular volume and ultimate smudge-free, curling power

• Revolutionary formula delivers powerful lash conditioning serum to promote long-term lash enhancement, strength, and vitality

• Ultra-light, quick dry formula rapidly curls and sets lashes that will last all day

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lashem Double Trouble Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra C.
Dallas
Lashem Double Trouble Mascara uploaded by Alejandra C.
Loved my eyelashes with this mascara. I can’t seem to walk out of the house without my lashes done. But I really recommend this mascara.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
I love how this product was not tested on animals. It gives your eyelashes volume and makes them look bigger.
Lydia D.
Somerset, KY
I like this mascara a lot but i wish the brush was smaller, it hits my eyelids alot.
Abby M.
Eau Claire , Wisconsin
I really love this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look so much longer and fuller!
maria L.
Nutley, NJ
I’ve literally been searching for a great Mascara for all my life lol!! This is the real deal. I even tried the one that called ‘better than sex’ - the water proof one and I’ve lost half of my eye lashes.. so this one has it all! Doesn’t smudge, super easy to wash off and my eyelashes look so good with it.
Keiko P.
Herne Hill, WA
Absolutely amazing mascara , Does the job really well not too pricey, great value for money even the packaging is good aswell , no improvement needed, repeat user :) I usually buy it online
Tasha W.
Canada
LASHEM Double Trouble Mascara is a 2-in-1 product that lengthens and thickens to give the illusion of bolder, fluttering lashes. Use the volume wand for a long and bold voluminous effect and the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fiber mascara helps extend to the tip of the lashes without clumping and doesn’t irritate your eyes. This is not waterproof and I like this fact for everyday useable mascara. However I feel the naming of the volumizing and the lengthening wands have been reversed which can lead to some confusion. The lengthening wand looks like volumizing and vice-versa. Even the directions say to use the volume wand first and then the length one, which is exact opposite to the general belief of first length then volume. I like the concept of 2 in 1 mascara and that it doesn’t clump even after a few coats. I’ve worn this all day (8-10 hours) and I didn’t experience any smudging or flaking like other brands. The formula didn’t bother my eyes like some mascaras have. It’s very easy to remove. That’s a huge plus not having to “scrub” my eyes to remove it. I would purchase the Double Trouble Mascara again as the $20 cost is much more feasible and I experienced good results with it.

Looking for your answer?