BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This mascara creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural-looking. This innovative and revolutionary applicator expertly combs and coats every individual lash for weightless coverage. The rich formula creates buildable volume from root to tip for fuller-looking lashes. If you want your mascara to work double duty, use a small brush grab the mascara on the applicator and smudge along the lash line as an eyeliner for a more dramatic effect! It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup! see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Brianna R.
While this product is affordable and does what its supposed to do, it’s one of the worst elf products. The brush, when I received it, was broken and bent out of shape, which was rather annoying, but didn’t affect the product enough to not be able to use. Another problem I had was this stuff is like super glue. It feels awful on the lashes and causes them to stick together throughout the day. It does not dry down at all. It also gets all over you eyelids, and will come off your lashes. I’ve tried putting on a base, setting it with powder, and putting another mascara on top. It does not dry at all. It’s just not good at all, but I gave it two stars because it does make your lashes look separated and natural and tinted.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Not for me m, someone that likes the small fine brushes yes but I love more of a full thick volume brush this makes my eyelashes stick and clump together which all mascara applicator brushes of this style does to my lashes I just have to many that are too long for this.
Ariel H.
I received this as a gift on the ELF website and let me tell you, this is now my absolute favorite mascara I've ever worn. It leaves your lashes looking long and full and you're definitely making a statement and turning heads whenever you have this on. 10/10.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Inherited this (nib) from my daughter when I ransacked her makeup after she moved out. I’ve never bought elf, although I’ve read great reviews. This mascara reminds me of It Cosmetic’s tightliner. I was able to get the same tight line with this, and the wand definitely enhances each lash. Not a lengthier nor for volume. The formula is thin and wet. Give it time to dry. ....A Few Weeks Later Update: I do not like this. I prefer mascaras that give volume. It’s been about 20 mins and still wet/tacky.
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
I love this mascara and i am in love with the small applicator! It makes it easy for you to get your bottom lashes. It doesn't get clumpy either! It's easy to use. I will definitely be buying again, plus isn't not that expensive either!
bethany M.
hoopa
I tried this on and it's okay but dosnt really get the job don't I hope for elf to get thicker brushes and more products trying it if you have short and think eyelashes that would be perfect for you!!!
Karley J.
Vincent
Made my face break out a little but it applied well and stayed on. I love elf and it's products. I am very disappointed that I could not use this product and the packaging is stellar. I'd recommend it to people without sensitivit skin
Melanie C.
Manahawkin, NJ
I always wear mascara, and I always bought different ones until I tried this one!  It goes perfect with my brown eyes! My lashes always look amazing thanks to this product! easy to apply and perfect for a night out ! I highly recommend this
Myra H.
Purchased two of these during one of Elf's sales because I'd heard good things about it. This mascara makes my lashes look relatively long and dark. I like it best for my bottom lashes because it helps make them stand out. My issue with this is that the mascara is sticky --- I tried multiple times to use this on my top and bottom lashes, different # of coats each time (to make sure I wasn't using too much) and my lashes would get stuck to each other all day. I know it was the mascara because one of the times I wore it, I touched my lashes and they bunched together, ruining the look completely. I use it now on mainly for my bottom lashes , but sometimes will apply to my upper lashes to help define them, then use a different mascara on top to really fan out and lengthen my lashes.
Donna G.
E.L.F. you out did yourself this time!! No like really if you haven't purchased it GO GO GO!! Go now! It's super inexpensive, so lite, it lengthens... oh how it lengthens! If you're like me and barely have lashes, just go save yourself the frustration of buying and applying falls lashes and purchase this little miracle of a product. YOU WONT REGRET IT!