BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This mascara creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural-looking. This innovative and revolutionary applicator expertly combs and coats every individual lash for weightless coverage. The rich formula creates buildable volume from root to tip for fuller-looking lashes. If you want your mascara to work double duty, use a small brush grab the mascara on the applicator and smudge along the lash line as an eyeliner for a more dramatic effect! It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup! see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
So far this is my favorite mascara. I received it as an free gift item from a recent elf purchase. I now apply mascara to my bottom lash with such ease because the wand on this is Bomb.com, I love it!.I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive product.
Doua Chee Y.
Doua Chee Y.
Honestly not my all time favorite but a really good mascara for a relaxing kind of day. Not great for when you running around a lot cause it tends to smudge everywhere.

It lengthen more than volume. Easy to put layers on if needed.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Review for: Naked Noir
Purchased two of these during one of Elf's sales because I'd heard good things about it. This mascara makes my lashes look relatively long and dark. I like it best for my bottom lashes because it helps make them stand out. My issue with this is that the mascara is sticky --- I tried multiple times to use this on my top and bottom lashes, different # of coats each time (to make sure I wasn't using too much) and my lashes would get stuck to each other all day. I know it was the mascara because one of the times I wore it, I touched my lashes and they bunched together, ruining the look completely. I use it now on mainly for my bottom lashes , but sometimes will apply to my upper lashes to help define them, then use a different mascara on top to really fan out and lengthen my lashes.
Donna G.
Donna G.
Review for: Naked Noir
E.L.F. you out did yourself this time!! No like really if you haven't purchased it GO GO GO!! Go now! It's super inexpensive, so lite, it lengthens... oh how it lengthens! If you're like me and barely have lashes, just go save yourself the frustration of buying and applying falls lashes and purchase this little miracle of a product. YOU WONT REGRET IT!
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Review for: Naked Noir
Mascara works great and adds great volume. But i did realzie that the fomula is sticky, it made my eyeslashes stick together sometimes. And it does take a long time to dry. It is really good for seprating and defining my lashes. I would say this would be the best for natual looks
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Longview
Review for: Naked Noir
This lash tint is great. It makes my eyelashes look so long and it doesn't clump AT ALL. It's super easy to use and isn't messy at all because of the tiny wand. It's a little sticky after you put it on but it gets better. 10/10 would recommend
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Naked Noir
Love the color this gives my lashes. Doesn't clunk on like most. Small and easy for storage. I have hazel eyes and this works great. First time user. Very inexpensive and would buy again for sure. Recommended!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Review for: Naked Noir
Just got it and I'm in looove!!! The thin wand makes it easier for me get to my bottom lashes. This product is great for a natural look . These are actually $2 at my local TJ Maxx
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Review for: Naked Noir
This product is okay . It's not bad but it need improvement. I wish this could dry faster because if you blink a little to hard you will have mascara on your face.
kaylei w.
kaylei w.
Review for: Naked Noir
It's a nice mascara to touch up with and that s what I use it for I take it in my little case and bring it what ever in case I need to touch my lashes up a bit