BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This mascara creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural-looking. This innovative and revolutionary applicator expertly combs and coats every individual lash for weightless coverage. The rich formula creates buildable volume from root to tip for fuller-looking lashes. If you want your mascara to work double duty, use a small brush grab the mascara on the applicator and smudge along the lash line as an eyeliner for a more dramatic effect! It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup! see more...

Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
So far this is my favorite mascara. I received it as an free gift item from a recent elf purchase. I now apply mascara to my bottom lash with such ease because the wand on this is Bomb.com, I love it!.I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive product.
Doua Chee Y.
Doua Chee Y.
Honestly not my all time favorite but a really good mascara for a relaxing kind of day. Not great for when you running around a lot cause it tends to smudge everywhere.

It lengthen more than volume. Easy to put layers on if needed.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Purchased two of these during one of Elf's sales because I'd heard good things about it. This mascara makes my lashes look relatively long and dark. I like it best for my bottom lashes because it helps make them stand out. My issue with this is that the mascara is sticky --- I tried multiple times to use this on my top and bottom lashes, different # of coats each time (to make sure I wasn't using too much) and my lashes would get stuck to each other all day. I know it was the mascara because one of the times I wore it, I touched my lashes and they bunched together, ruining the look completely. I use it now on mainly for my bottom lashes , but sometimes will apply to my upper lashes to help define them, then use a different mascara on top to really fan out and lengthen my lashes.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
I bought this hoping the small wand would work for my bottom lashes. The wand worked well coating my bottom lashes; however, the mascara formula is very wet (I prefer a drier formula). Upon application, the mascara smeared and smudged easily and never seemed to dry completely. I've tried the mascara several times over the past few months hoping that it would dry out a little bit, but it is still very wet and has the same problems as first application. still a great product for the price!
Donna G.
Donna G.
E.L.F. you out did yourself this time!! No like really if you haven't purchased it GO GO GO!! Go now! It's super inexpensive, so lite, it lengthens... oh how it lengthens! If you're like me and barely have lashes, just go save yourself the frustration of buying and applying falls lashes and purchase this little miracle of a product. YOU WONT REGRET IT!
abisola A.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
Hands hands down the best mascara for your eyes it has a really nice small wand so he gets nice and close to the last line in the Baseline of your lashes and gives just the perfect wash a tent to make it look long natural and beautiful I really love this for my bottom lashes because it grabs every last and just emphasizes them
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I really dislike skinny wands but this one has an exception. It really hugs my lashes and makes them look longer. I love the formula because its not too thick or clumpy. I recommend this to anyone who already has medium/long lashes and wants to add an extra pop. Do not recommend it for short lashes
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Mascara works great and adds great volume. But i did realzie that the fomula is sticky, it made my eyeslashes stick together sometimes. And it does take a long time to dry. It is really good for seprating and defining my lashes. I would say this would be the best for natual looks
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Absolute favorite mascara for my lower lashes. Beware! Use a light hand. The wand does pick up quite a bit of product and it can give you clumps. But it catches even the smallest lashes and enhances any eye look. I grabbed a few during a sale for $1 each! So worth it.
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
Katy
I saw this review on YouTube and I was like I need to have it. So I went to Walmart and got the price it was good. I like this mascara because of how thin it is and it gives my lashes a pop of color. The only thing I don't like is how it eyelashes stick together.