MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara

Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara

Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara

[product:maybelline-lash-stiletto-ultimate-length-washable-mascara] ?
Hi. Is this mascara really good? Do they also come waterproof ?
What are everyone’s opinions on this mascara? I’ve wanted to try but have heard mixed reviews! [product:maybelline-lash-stiletto-ultimate-length-washable-mascara]
Start your review of Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara!
Product Highlights
I have repurchased this mascara and recommended it to friends who love it. It really lengthens your lashes, gives good separation, and is a good price. The packaging is a little stiletto, which is cute. Only thing is doesn't really give volume, but you can always add another mascara for that! in reviews
I always use this!! I have natural long lashes so I don't like the ones that are heavy and have a jumbo brush it just makes my lashes look to "packed" I love this because the brush it seperates my lashes and it does it well! I love that its not heavy and all I need is one swipe on top and bottom and I'm done! But I don't like that if i accidentally poke my eye then it hurts more then the other jumbo kind and it takes like 10 second till I can look down or ill have marks but another then that i love itin reviews
This is one of my favs!!! It makes my eyelashes super long!!! It does flake some, so I would recommend buying it in waterproof. in reviews
...the wand is so long and the bristles are small and are really good at separating your lashes, yet giving them volume. This product has never flaked on me, nor transferred throughout the day. It makes my already long eyelashes, look 10x longer and so voluminous. in reviews
...woman with thinner lashes might consider backing up Lash Stiletto with a volumizing mascara to get the perfect effect. If you have a long day, Lash Stiletto has a tendency to flake. However, that's the only flaw. You can just wipe under your eyes every now and then to avoid looking a little gloomy and continue on with amazing lashes. Bam. in reviews
Brianna W.
Springhill
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Brianna W.
I have been using this mascara for months now and every time I run out I go back and get this same thing! It’s for sure my favorite mascara. It is super easy to use and I only have to do one layer!
Hannah O.
Sun Prairie, WI
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Hannah O.
I do like this mascara although it is not my favorite. To do a comparison of the two I owned at the time, I put the Lash Stiletto on my right eye (where I am holding the mascara) and Covergirl Lash Blast on my left eye. They are similar in visuals, but honestly I had a hard time with the Lash Stiletto brand. It has a pretty strong smell to it and also bothered my eyes. I like the long thin applicator! Maybe my eyes are just sensitive. The wear time in both mascaras are similar. Not much flaking in either.
Mayah W.
Bloomington, IN
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Mayah W.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my fave mascara it makes my lashes longer, I put 3 layers on to make it pop, I let it dry each layer. I try my best to get the best pic, it looks better in person
christa H.
Milton, FL
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by christa H.
This is such a great mascara if you are wanting an inexpensive mascara that still does the job and lengthens your eyelashes. I have green eyes and this color is “very black.” I would definitely buy this again once it runs out!
Courtney D.
Warren, OH
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Courtney D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara. I have long eye lashes and most mascaras clump or the bristles are too close together. The stiletto brush is more like a comb and combs your eyelashes too cover each lash. Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Deborah B.
This is my favorite for the summertime! It stays on and is washable for sure! I ride my motorcycle a lot and finding a great mascara has been a challenge until I tried this one! It is amazing!! Love the skinny brush too and especially for bottom lashes! I recommend you try this ladies!
Arika A.
Fontana, CA
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Arika A.
Purchased at: Target
ignore my dark circles. before and after 2 coats. the mascara has a good formula, not too dry, not too wet. it lasts all day with no flaking or smudging. use an oil based remover to take it off at night otherwise you'll pull out lashes trying to get this stuff off.
Emily B.
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve had mine for a year now (that’s how long this lasts) and it makes my lashes look incredible. I’m a ginger so I have very light natural lashes that you can’t even tell are there sometimes lol. This mascara defines them and makes them very apparent and I looooove it! Heard about it originally because Madison Prewett used it when she was on The Bachelor.
Jetzii O.
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by Jetzii O.
I lovee this mascara.! ❤ This is one that I have been using for years. Lifts and curls lashes beautifully without clumping or flaking, gorgeous pigmentation and lasts till it's time to take it all off.(; Also great for the price.(=
sofia D.
Oyster Bay, NY
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara uploaded by sofia D.
This mascara is WATERPROOF. I have cried for hours and not had a single drop of mascara on my face. The mascara lengthens and separates. The only thing I wish I could add was more volume. But this mascara is a true home run.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allie G.
Walnut, IL
il y a 6 mois
Courtney A. il y a 4 mois
I like it, just not on its own. I use it after i use telescopic and i like the combo!
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 6 mois
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara Does this mascada clump? Also does it separage lashes well?
Stephanie S. il y a 6 mois
I had no issues with clumping
Carlos Almonte G.
il y a 7 mois
Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara Does this mascara do a good job? highlights the tabs?Does this mascara do a good job? highlights the tabs??
Farah W. il y a 2 mois
i've been using this one for years and i love it.