MakeupEyeMascaraMaybelline
Lash Sensational Black Pearl Washable Mascara

Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara

Full black pearl intensity meets the full-fan effect! Our unique Fanning Brush reveals layers of lashes for a sensational finish.

Does this mascara leave the eye lashes look long and not clumpy?
Does anyone know how long this product lasts after being opened?
Does this product help with fullness and volume as well as length?
Start your review of Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara!
Product Highlights
I just recently bought this mascara and it has quickly became my favorite mascara , it has amazing separation and length but also volume . i think I'll repurchase this for a while in reviews
This is my new favorite mascara! It lengthens and volumizes perfectly. It's a more wet formula, but I like that in a mascara. Go get this mascara right now!in reviews
I love this I use the water proof one, especially for hot yoga and it stays and my lashes on a a regular day are so long and lush love this mascara and for the $4 or $5 at Wal-Mart cant go wrong in reviews
This is a great mascara! One of the best out there in the drug store! Really makes your lashes long and curls them! Separates your eye lashes well too!in reviews
Lexyss B.
Newport Beach, CA
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Lexyss B.
I’m picky when it comes to mascara, and I have never switched up on my forever favorite other product. This mascara size however was great to consider for traveling. I probably would not buy again
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Megan S.
Love this product for darkening and lengthening! Easy to apply and is long lasting! Comes off easy with makeup remover but be careful not to touch as it can flake a little bit!
Naomi L.
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Naomi L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like it for a natural everyday mascara. I feel like I should’ve curled my lashes but I don’t like to do that. Overall I really like it! #makeup #lashes #maybelline
Yesenia R.
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice mascara. I really like the brush. It is curved and rigid, so it helps with lifting your lashes.
Yadira M.
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Yadira M.
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Yadira M.
Let me start by saying I love the mascara wand it has to sides to it which is perfect for bottom lashes and top !!! I love how is so easy to apply and the volume it gives my lashes thank you for letting me try this products ladies and gentlemen I would 100% recommend this mascara is fabulous!!!
Natalia R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Natalia R.
This mascara it’s actually really good I really enjoy it because I have very straight lashes and not a lot of mascaras can make it stay up, but this one does and I really like that! It gives my lashes volume too!
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Blair P.
#maybellinexinfluenster @Maybelline #complimentary @Influenster I love 💘 a good 👍 value mascara that does the job you want without getting all over the lid. The wand does exactly this for me. I love it. 💘 it is formed curved to separate your lashes perfectly 🥰💞. The product is very buildable! So weither you want your wispy look or your dark thick eyes you sure can achieve it with this mascara!
Eileen H.
Sunnyvale, CA
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Eileen H.
I did not see major difference to my eyelashes after 3 coats but also my Asian eyelashes are very short and point downwards. But there was no clumpiness even after the 3 coats and mascara did add thickness to my lash line! I think this would work great for anyone who has longer lashes.
Erin W.
Little Rock, AR
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Erin W.
This is not the type of mascara I typically buy, but OMG - I’m so surprised! I LOVE it! Great length and volume and stays on ALL DAY...no flaking! I highly recommend!!
Lindsay H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara uploaded by Lindsay H.
This mascara is so pretty and gave my lashes so much volume. I like using it with a primer, would recommend this to others.

1,817 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marianne D.
Locust, NC
il y a un mois
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser How does this work for those with oily skin?
Veronica P.