Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara -Black

by Helena Rubinstein

FERRE IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE by Gianfranco Ferre for WOMEN BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ Launched by the design house of Gianfranco Ferre in 2009

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara 0.24 oz No. 01 Black Black

I am a leopard print queen and love this packaging .. is this mascara as good as the packaging??
Never used this brand. I have long lashes already but the problem is getting clumpy lashes. Does this mascara clump?
How good is this mascara brand
Start your review of Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara -Black!
HANOVER, PA
I love the design on the container. The mascara gives alot of volume amd length to your lashes, i love it. I suggest all of you reading this buys it too! Its affordable and easy to find anywhere!
My sister gave me this mascara for my birthday, I'm in love with this mascara, my eyelashes look natural, elongated and volume. It lasts all day on my eyelashes, leaves no lumps. It's perfect! Too bad she bought in Europe and do not know where to buy it in my city.
Weehawken, NJ
This mascara is amazing. A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift because I always compliment her long thick Egyptian lashes, seriously she looks like I imagine Cleopatra. She told me it was her mascara. I love this one because it lengthens and thickens my lashes without making them clumpy and looks more natural. Even if I only have time for 1 coat it is amazing. It washes off easily but doesn't smudge during the day.
Youngstown, OH
This is by far the best Mascara! It produces big beautiful bold lashes. My eyelashes are short and thin and this has worked wonders. I have had friend's ask if I applied false lashes. It last all day without smudging. I would highly recommend it.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This mascara has all the makings to be a new favorite. Bring on the volume and the length! this multi length brush grabs and brushes every lash giving you that fake eyelash look without all the fuss and worry. The smell is nice too. I'm extremely picky i will not use makeup that smells bad.
I love this mascara so much !! This mascara makes my eyelashes double the size and thicker !! No need for any fake eyelashes, just two or three layers . I use this mascara every time I go some where . Recommend this for everyone !!! 😍❤️
El Cajon, CA
I received this mascara as a gift and I love it! The cheetah packaging is adorable! It never goes on clumpy and it is very easy to apply. The price is average for mascara and I would definitely buy again.
Mesquite, TX
Gives your eyelashes great volume and length ! My lashes have a hard time curling up but this mascara does the job. Very cute packaging I LOVE the cheetah prints so cute. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great go to mascara.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am in love with this product. The cheetah tube print is absolutely adorable. The mascara goes on without any clumps and doesn't flake off. I use this product daily. I would definitely buy this again.
Lake Stevens, WA
This makes your lashes extended and great looking I enjoy this with a primer over my lashes and then this does the rest of the trick to make them long and beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...