Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara -Black

by Helena Rubinstein

FERRE IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE by Gianfranco Ferre for WOMEN BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ Launched by the design house of Gianfranco Ferre in 2009

Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara 0.24 oz No. 01 Black Black

I am a leopard print queen and love this packaging .. is this mascara as good as the packaging??
Never used this brand. I have long lashes already but the problem is getting clumpy lashes. Does this mascara clump?
How good is this mascara brand
Start your review of Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara -Black!
New Orleans , LA
I love this mascara it makes your lashes look longer .. I love how it looks
I love this mascara it makes your lashes look longer .. I love how it looks
Kruisem
I used to buy this one and only this one for a couple of years. I loved the brush and the color, the texture of the product and the packaging. Expect that the price was way too expensive. I use another brand that is a third of the price and I'm pleased just the same. So I would say very good mascara but the price is way to high.
North york, ON
This is my holy grail product! I actually get it shipped from Italy because I haven’t been able to find it here in Canada that’s how amazing it is! Pricey but worth every penny, it lifts and lengthens my lashes like no other. The waterproof version keeps my lashes curled all day and night!!
Coup de foudre immediat the Queen feline que j'avais en Marron!!
Malheureusement littéralement introuvable en France!!!
Mais que l'on trouve très facilement à la Rinascente en Italy
Coup de foudre immediat the Queen feline que j'avais en Marron!!
Malheureusement littéralement introuvable en France!!!
Mais que l'on trouve très facilement à la Rinascente en Italy
i want to give this 10 stars! hands down the best mascara i have ever tried, and i've tried pretty much all the hyped about ones. this one separates the and coats the lashes to perfection and they look so effortless, so full, so elegant. it doesn't smudge at all.
London, London
What can I say! It’s amazing! I’ve used this for years now and it’s so long lasting. It isn’t waterproof though, but I don’t really need it. Compared to other alternatives it’s great as it stays much longer without smudging.
Esta rimel deja tus pestañas muy largas y le agrega un tanto de volumen a las mismas, sin embargo, en mi experiencia, me dejó las pestañas pegajosas, y pegajosas al nivel de que se pegaban entre ellas cada vez que pestañeaba, tuve que esperar unas 3 horas para que se secaran por completo y dejaran de pegarse (Y nada más me apliqué una capa). La verdad no he vuelto a comprar éste producto, entonces no sé si normalmente es así o tuve mala suerte.
Santo Domingo
OMG this stuff is FANTASTIC The best mascara I have ever used in my life.....lashes are full and separate....they look divine....worth every dollar. High quality ...smooth and silky
Belgium
Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara -Black uploaded by Amal M.
This is my all time favorite mascara! I It goes on easy and quickly, adds length, does not clump, … The thing I love most is that you can add drama per layer without ending up with fake looking, clumpy lashes. One layer creates light and natural results, while three layers add way more depth and drama to the look. I also love the packaging! Did you know that every tube of mascara is entirely unique?
Chilliwack, BC
Helena Rubinstein mascara was probably made in heaven. It's the absolute best mascara I've ever had. The brush is nice and bushy to so as not to clump the lashes together adding nice volume
Ask a question to the Influenster community...