MakeupEye MakeupMascaraEssence
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara

Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara

essence Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara:Shaped Lashes! Dramatisches Volumen oder definierte, aufgefächerte Wimpern - die neue Mascara mit spezieller spitzzulaufender Bürste kann beides und modelliert deine Wimpern ganz individuell.Farbe: Schwarzdank der speziellen Sculpting Bürste kann Volumen ganz einfach aufgebaut werdendie cremig schwarze Textur erleichtert die Formbarkeit der Wimpern

Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara ? Is this product eny good? Sould i buy it?
Is this non-clumpy?
Did anyone find this clumpy?
Start your review of Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mascara is awesome! The wand grabs every lash, and the volume you get from this is amazing. You can't beat the price, even within the realm of drugstore mascaras. I'd say this even beats many of the higher end products. This is definitely my favorite drugstore mascara by far. in reviews
...used. Plus: it's easy to remove, which is important to me. I don't like waterproof mascara's that I can't wash off. Only minus is that it isn't a clump defying mascara, sometimes my lashes kinda stick together.in reviews
This is one of my new favorite mascaras. First off you cannot beat the price of this mascara. It coats, curls and volumizes my lashes beautifully. I have no problem with this mascara flaking, transferring, or running throughout the day.in reviews
Kaylee D.
Louisville, IL
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Kaylee D.
Purchased at: Amazon
ok for starters this mascara is very clumpy I have to wipe the excess mascara off on the edge of the tube before I apply.... other than that a very good mascara and it makes my eyelashes very thick, full and long!!! 🤩
Bonne R.
Searcy, AR
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Bonne R.
The Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara was my most recent purchase at ULTA . I am a moderator for a group on Facebook and I love to do comparison posts and dupe post. Today I am comparing a $5 mascara to a $25 one. The Essence mascara goes on very smoothly without clumps. There isn't much excess that has to be removed. I am wearing one coat of each in pictures. The Essence is one my right side with the nose ring. And as always the pictures attached are not filtered.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Picked this up as I'd heard it was a dupe for It Cosmetics Superhero. I've only used a handful of times so far but I'm not so sure THAT is an accurate statement. But often, mascaras need a week or so to REALLY start working well. However, I'm getting length, volume, all the things I ask for! The wand being curved took some getting used to and the best news as that I'm not noticing any flaking or smudging! For the price, it's a winner!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Alyssa R.
I love this mascara, especially for my bottom lashes. The wand is a bit curved, so it’s perfect for fitting against my eye and really separating my bottom lashes! The product itself is a little liquidy, but I don’t mind that.
ANA O.
Jersey City, NJ
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by ANA O.
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by ANA O.
What about my lashes? Currently my favorite mascara as it provides good length and volume and doesn't smudge easily under my eyes. The only con is I find it hard to wash off with regular cleanser and I have to use a waterproof makeup remover to get it all off. I like the curved brush shape as I find it makes it easier to apply to the eye corners and prefer it to the hourglass shaped brushes which are popular right now.
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Brandy T.
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Brandy T.
This is one of my go to cheaper brands, but it works!!! This is a sculpted volume mascara and what it does is pull lashes together for a thicker fuller look; also pulling the forward for a more volume. Leaving you with a full feathered look. I do recommend this for those who already have thicker longer lashes to enhance what you already have.
Donila C.
Worcester, MA
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Donila C.
Such a great mascara for the price. I do get a bit of lash clumping and some dry flakes that fall after a few hours but that's typical of almost all mascaras for me
Emily R.
Owosso, MI
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This might be my new favorite mascara. The brush is great, the formula is lightweight but lush. Grabbed every lash and made them stand out. I didn’t use a lash curler & was able to get my usual curl with the curved brush.
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Levinda U.
I live for the price point of all Essence products in general, so no surprise at how cheap this little one is. Lots of product, and boy she delivers! Lots of volume! Lots of length all in one mascara. I'd personally compare it to the milk Kush mascara.
Kailey A.
Princeton
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Kailey A.
This is the best mascara I’ve ever used. I love this brand and their products are always amazing. I got this at Ulta for $4.99. This doesn’t smudge like other mascaras do. I definitely recommend this❕
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ramona K.
il y a 2 mois
Nancy P. il y a un mois
I think it’s a great everyday use mascara! Perfect for a natural look, where I don’t feel like putting on lashes. I think it also helps my eyelashes look more full and really gives a more “awake” look.
Jennifer B.
Buckley, WA
il y a un an
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara how do you feel about this particular mascara. I’ve seen a lot of beauty YouTube video and they swear by essence mascara. Grabbed one to try tomorrow but wanted to see you guys opinion on it as well?
Chloé B. il y a un an
I love this for length and curl but not so much volume. I feel like my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara does a better job for volume but to avoid spending too much on mascara I put a layer of the Essence and a layer of NYX On The Rise mascara to make my lashes appear more fluffy!
Rhylee D.
Lake Country, BC
il y a un an
Lash Princess False Sculpted Volume Mascara is this a good everyday mascara? I’m looking for something long lasting that adds a bit of length and separation to my lashes.
Meagan L. il y a un an