Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara

Royal sister is now warterproof! Lash Princess False Lash Waterproof by Essence gives you voluminous false lash effects of the original in a waterproof formula!

Isododecane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Aqua (Water), Nylon-12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Vp\u002FHexadecene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyester-4, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Farnesol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Has anyone found a better waterproof mascara in the same price range?
Who has tried this mascara and loves it as much as I do? Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
Start your review of Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara!
Clarksville , TN
Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Joni C.
Purchased at: ULTA
New day new mascara review!! Pros: hello lashes!! One coat instantly brings my lashes to life. It’s great on top and bottom lashes. It volumizes and lengthens my lashes. Two coats and my lashes touch everything. Cons: it is a wet formula so if your lashes aren’t dry, it will smudge. It’s also a little clumpy, which I don’t mind at all. They have a regular version but I got the waterproof, this has proved to be an issue if the mascara gets on my waterline, because you can’t get it off. The best thing about this mascara is it’s only $5!!! It’s my dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex. It does have a different wand tho, full at the base and more pointed towards the end, but same bristle type. Definitely worth a look!
Thin, Short
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this mascara because I’ve tried the non-waterproof one in the past and I decided to give this one a chance. The price is amazing I think I recall getting it for around $2 at ulta. It’s fairly good I dont think it’s the best drugstore mascara I’ve tried but for the price I think it checks off all my expectations. It makes my lashes very long but it does clump up if you apply one too many layers. I see myself repurchasing just because it’s cheap and worth what you’re paying for.
Thin, Long, Straight
I fell in love with the original formula, and the waterproof version is no different! While it can get clumpy if you get carried away with it, the product itself applies great! The only time I have dealt with clumpy lashes was based on user error for applying it too heavily too quickly. Holds up great to it’s waterproof claim, and is the perfect mascara for the days I’m too lazy to apply falsies.
Thin, Long, Curled
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought a pack of these mascaras and I was happy to see a waterproof one since a couple of the other princess mascaras sometimes flake on me, etc. I loved this one! definitely lasted awhile throughout the day and gave my lashes a really nice, volumized look and even curled them up a bit. Very worth the price- I loved it!
Thin, Curled
Lewiston
This is a really great mascara. I find that it dries pretty fast. More so than other mascaras but they are never really made to last forever. I can get a couple months use out of one tube until it starts flaking, which is pretty good for only around $5.00! They have a waterproof and regular kind and I love both.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mascara! It really lengths my lashes and makes this voluminous. Doesn’t even take that much effort to get a nice payoff. Price is fantastic. Taking a star off because I’ve tried many methods to move this and it can be pretty difficult and I always lose lashes when removing it.
Fort Thomas, KY
Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am THRILLED with this mascara. I am an avid swimmer who needs a true waterproof mascara, but often times that means sacrificing the glam factor of the formula. Not with this!! It lengthens beautifully and doesn’t flake at all. Looks just fine after swimming and can be removed with waterproof-specific micellar water.
Long
This mascara is amazing! Love love! Inexpensive but lovely. Compares to my fancy mascaras of past. Have no need to buy any more expensive mascara. Great value. Less than 5 dollars at my local Fred Meyer. Yes I will continue to purchase.
Straight
Chicago
Lash Princess False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
For stubborn straight Asian lashes, it lengthens, volumizes and holds a curl! I tried the non waterproof version which didn’t hold a curl, thought I’d give this a try and wow I’m blown away! Highly recommend!
Thin, Long, Straight
Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Ugh, I am so bummer about this mascara. For those of you who it works for I am very jealous, because this mascara makes lashes look STUNNING. Literally it looks like they are fake, to the extent where I have been asked if they are by strangers. However, I bought the waterproof hoping it would be better about not flaking/smudging than the original, and unfortunately it just isn’t for me. I love love the way this looks, and it’s worth a try because maybe you won’t have the issue I do, but it just doesn’t work for me as a person who is very flake prone.
Full