BeautyEyePop!
Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp

Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp

by Pop!

Go for full drama when you add the False Eyelashes from Lash Pop Lashes to your look. The wispy lashes offer a natural twist, while the full style adds extra definition, perfect for your weekend going-out look. Secure in place with your favorite lash glue and get ready to bat your lashes in flirty, dramatic style. Size: 0.5. Color: Purple. Gender: Female.

Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp Are these lashes any good? I’m thinking of purchasing. Which color is the best?
does anyone else have to trim these lashes? Beautiful but too long. Some are irritating on my eyes
Start your review of Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp!
How would you rate this product?
Gina L.
Williamson, WV
These are my favorite false eye lashes i ordered the first three pairs around Christmas time and wore them daily since then I liked them so much that I just ordered three more pair these lashes are built to last easy to clean and reuse over and over again i like my lashes long and dramatic and these do both the glue pen is also amazing these lashes are also user friendly I wasn't good at applying lashes until I got these so great for newbies very affordable as well
Bailey D.
OR
Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp uploaded by Bailey D.
super cute lashes. Very bold and affordable. The bands are really sturdy, and easy to put on. The bands I will say may be a little too sturdy to where it pokes you in the eye a little bit when you blink, but if you can get them just right they are so cute!
Melissa Espinal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp uploaded by Melissa Espinal C.
One of my go to lash lines. I had to review these but I own the send me nudes lashes which are great for a night out or when you wanna have the glammed up look. They are pretty affordable I would say.
Peyton C.
Paris
Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp uploaded by Peyton C.
I love these lashes , they are so amazing and affordable! Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp!!!! They feel so good on my eyes! The texture is so soft! These eyelashes don’t need anything else added to them. I totally recommend these!!💙💙
sonja B.
Texas
Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp uploaded by sonja B.
Im a sucker for lashes all #lashes these were gifted to me from the company I love them they are Delightfully Beautiful easily fitting and the packaging is everything I recommend these hands down. 👏🏽👏🏽
Alexandra  A.
Lash Pop makes great lashes and these are a favorite along with Send Nudes. These are fluttery and voluminous and the band isn’t thick or uncomfortable. I tend to discard lashes after I wear them but since Lash Pop are a bit pricier and you can’t run to the pharmacy to get them, I wash and reuse them without any problems.
Manii A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Fantastic! this pretty lashes make see your eyes more beautiful and glowing 💕 Fantástico! Estas hermosas pestañas hacen que tus ojos sean más bonitos y brillantes.💕
daniela P.
phoenix
I LOVEEEEE ! eyelashes are absolutely favorite my love for eyelashes are unexplainable ! would totally recommend also last you a very long time if you take eel good care of them !
Yasmine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved these lashes!! If you love Lily Lashes but are looking for a more affordable alternative, these are it!! I like my lashes long, thick, and dramatic. Not a fan of the "natural", is she or isn't she wearing mascara...so if that's what you're into then these are definitely not for you. These lashes are super long, dark and thick. They look like lash extensions. I was able to reuse them 5 times before tossing them in the trash. Would definitely purchase again.
Roxana P.
Lash Pop Lashes High Quality Faux Silk False Eyelashes - Style On That Purp uploaded by Roxana P.
I love this false layers! I found it in a hurry on Riley Rose the night before Halloween. That's false eyelashes are stunning!! Adding so much volume!! And are cruelty free, and that's is important to me. And of course, the cute packaging like lollipop is very sweet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Margaret U.
Conway, AR
il y a un an
Alexandra A. il y a un an
They’re great lashes. Send Nudes are their best selling lashes but they’re dramatic. They’re one of my favorites along with Blinkywhooz and Dixiewhooz from Anywhooz lashes.