MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Washable Mascara
!This product has been discontinued.

Lash Discovery® Mini-Brush Washable Mascara

Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush defines, lengthens, and captures those hard-to-reach lashes.

[product:maybelline-lash-discovery-washable-mascara-351-very-black-016-fl-oz] How does this compare with Thrive mascara?
Where can you find this in store?
Is this a good mascara to hold a curl?
Start your review of Lash Discovery® Mini-Brush Washable Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This doesn't add much volume but packs a punch in length. It really finds every lash and lengthens them better then many of my high end mascaras that I own. I was very pleasantly surprised as my eye lashes haven't looked this long in forever. I love to switch up my mascaras but I always keep this on hand. in reviews
My all-time favorite mascara to use. Lengthens and coats every lash, never gets clumpy and gives your eyes a wide awake look.in reviews
...the lens safe and hypoallergenic contact. washable; also available in waterproof formula.in reviews
...This mascara makes a great base for my lashes. It does a great job of separating and lengthening my lashes. It also does a great job of defining all my lower lashes, which I previously thought were scarce. Apparently I have more than I thought.in reviews
I love how this mascara defines my lashes without clumping them. It looks as if I have nothing on but my lashes are dark which is a look I like. The small thin brush is great for the lower lashes too. I tend to smudge mascara around my eyes with other brushes but not with this one.in reviews
Lindsay V.
Freedom, CA
Lash Discovery® Mini-Brush Washable Mascara uploaded by Lindsay V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was unaware this product is discontinued, since I just purchased it. I think this is definitely a bottom lash mascara. It does nothing for my top lashes at all. The wand reminds me of a smaller, Great Lash wand. I would only recommend this for bottom lashes.
Michelle N.
This was my first mascara ever, and now I use it for my eyebrows lol. This mascara isn't good if you're looking for something that will make your lashes look fuller. This is more of a lengthening mascara due to its small bristles of the brush. Its a nice choice to use if you're going for a more natural look. It will add depth and length but its not strong/long lasting or voluminous.
Julia G.
Lewes, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite mascara ever. Amazing for bottom lashes or to break up clumps. If you want more product on top lashes, use a different mascara. This works great for a beautiful natural look.
Heather E.
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: Target
This has been my favorite mascara for years. I love the skinny wand, makes it easy to apply and cover my lashes without getting it all over my eyelids.
Fabiana V.
Quito, Pichincha
What It Claims: Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allows you to get to all of those hard to reach lashes–from corner to corner, root to tip and the bottom too. The end result is a perfectly separated, defined and lengthened lash look. (per packaging) The Truth: Hmmm, uh…welp, it’s definitely got the smallest wand I’ve ever used. What I Loved About It: It gets those bottom lashes like you wouldn’t believe. This mascara REALLY surprised me. I expected it to be a little sorry considering its size but it definitely delivers in terms of length and definition. What I Didn’t Like: It just didn’t give me enough va-va-voom. But y’all know me…I live for larger lashes. And this is a lengthening mascara. And it was a wee bit clumpy a little after the second coat. Overall: A mascara like this will only appease a few. After all, it has no bells and whistles and let’s face it–a lot of us mascara lovin’ ladies want mascaras that vibrate, twist, turn and do cartwheels.
Belmarie R.
Lancaster
Lash Discovery® Mini-Brush Washable Mascara uploaded by Belmarie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this product is so small that is really easy to do your lower lashes is a long lasting mascara and i will definitely tell you to buy you would not regret.
Morgan W.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love the Maybelline lash discovery mascara. I have not had any clumping with it and it does not irritate my eyes. I use is almost every day. I don’t want this product to be discontinued!! Highly recommend!
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I saw that this mascara is now discontinued and I am not surprised. I had never tried a tiny wand before, so I picked this up out of curiosity. The application was very uneven and it made my lashes clumpy. It didn’t work on my bottom lashes either. Hard pass. 👎
Elizabeth R.
New Rochelle , NY
I love Maybelline I feel like it does the job. It's waterproof, which makes it my go to mascara for parties where I'd mostly cry.
Sherry L.
This gets all the little tiny lashes that are hard to define. It does flake a little, for me. But it washes off really easy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah D.
Minden, LA
il y a 6 mois
Lash Discovery® Mini-Brush Washable Mascara How does this compare with Thrive mascara?