Lash Card

by Lash Card

How long do they last?
Who you recommend these to someone who’s a first time user?
Does this product stay on all day?
Start your review of Lash Card!
How would you rate this product?
Alex A.
Odessa, TX
Love these things!!! I'm bad about getting mascara all over the place when I apply it and then I'm in the bind of cleaning skin that was already made up. This things are a godsend. They  completely eliminate that problem. Also, since they take on the extra product, my mascara looks much better because my lashes are more separated and never have clumps. The card also gives me something to press my lashes against with the product and so it gives them a major lift. The difference is definitely noticeable. They are a cardstock material (like a business card) and so they are flexible which is good because they'll fit anyone. They aren't too pricy, and you can reuse them for a good long time before you need to replace.
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Love this! It's not expensive and is a good tool! I was skeptical at first because I hadn't heard of it before but I am very happy with it.
Alice H.
Mc Lean, VA
Honestly, you'll probably your mascara better WITHOUT it... it's like a visor for your eye... Therefore, I don't recommend it.
Jocelyn H.
New Haven, CT
Something I thought was useful and cool at first but then became something that took too much work to use
Destanee S.
Euless , TX
I 100% AGREE THAT THE SAME RESULT CAN BE CREATED USING A BUSINESS CARD OR SCRAP PIECE OF PAPER; HOWEVER, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO RATE THE PRODUCT BASED ON HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS. I FIND THE LASH CARD TO BE AN AWESOME LITTLE TOOL BECAUSE OF THE CURVATURE OF THE DESIGN AND HOW IT FITS THE LID. I ALSO LOVE HOW INNOVATIVE IT IS AS A PRODUCT. IT CERTAINLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT IS GOING TO DO. FOR THAT, I GIVE IT AN A...BUT I WOULD NOT PURCHASE IT DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO EASILY RECREATE THE RESULT WITH OTHER MATERIALS.
Bethanie F.
Broken Arrow, OK
I received one of these samples in the mail from Birchbox. I don't know if my lashes are just super short, but I have NEVER had a problem with my mascara touching my upper cheek. So, this isn't necessary for me. I guess if you can't apply your mascara without it getting on the top of your cheek, then you probably need this.
Paige O.
Cordele, GA
This was amazing, great idea.i would have never thought of this idea glad that i decided to grab this. great decision.
Madelein N.
A waste of money. You will be able to do the same with a card. Just cut a curve and its the same thing.
Moira P.
Tigard, OR
It keeps you from getting your eye makeup messed up when applying mascara. So yes the product works for that its small and easy to take around handy when you are putting on make up maybe with out a mirror or on a train or bus and you want to make sure it's not all over the place. Is it the only thing you could use for this no but we are asked to review what we thought of this product and if it works and it does.
Shauna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I do not like this product because it is impossible to use. You have to hold the lash card with one hand and then apply mascara with the other but it is not an easy task to do. It actually added more time to my morning routine. I see where they thought it would be a good idea but the actual product just doesn't work like I thought it would.