Lash Boost

by Rodan + Fields

Rodan and Fields Lash Boost Get the appearance of lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost. This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash...

Is Lash Boost worth the cost over a cheaper option?
Lash Boost — Do You feel this product is worth the money?
Has anyone tried this and seen results in a short period of time? Wondering if it’s worth it to splurge on. And have you experienced any negative side effects?
Start your review of Lash Boost!
Shaye G.
Lash Boost uploaded by Shaye G.
This review is for Liaison Lash Bond lash growth serum. You have to order it on their website. It is AMAZING! I mean, I get compliments on my lashes daily! I use it religiously. 💋
Dianne S.
Hammond, LA
Lash Boost uploaded by Dianne S.
Lash Boost uploaded by Dianne S.
I am so impressed with Roden and Fields Eyelash Boost. My eyelashes fell out due to medication. I tried a couple of products that didn’t work. A friend suggested Roden and Fields Eyelash boost. Within a few days I noticed new growth. Within 2 weeks my lashes were long and thick. Thank you Roden and Fields for a great product. Special Thanks to Beth for suggesting R&F Eyelash Boost. rodan fields lash boost rodan fields lash boost[product:rodan-&-fields-enhancements-lash-boost]
Saria C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Lash Boost uploaded by Saria C.
Lash Boost uploaded by Saria C.
This product has made such a huge impact on my lashes! It is super easy to apply and I noticed after applying it every night results in about three weeks! My lashes are now so much fuller and longer! The price point is high at $155, but it is so worth it! I would highly recommend if you want help with lash growth! ☺️ #rodanfields #lashboost #makeup
Michelle D.
Vancouver, WA
After using Lash boost for a couple months I noticed a difference in eye lash length. Once you stop using the serum it goes away. I didn’t like how harsh it was on my eyes. If you accidentally got it in your eyes they would be blood shot for days. It was not worth it for me. Better used on eye brows and not close to your eyes.
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Lash Boost uploaded by Priscilla T.
Lash Boost works!!!!! Beyond a doubt, I put in on every single day and have for about two years, my lashes are beyond long. This is a must try.
Janie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Lash Boost uploaded by Janie G.
Age took a toll on my lashes. They were practically non existent. This serum is easy to use. One quick swipe on the lash line every ohhh and that is it.
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Love it. It’s expensive but it does work. I can tell a difference in my lashes. You can get this at a much better price off of Amazon. I do recommend.
Jenny H.
Baltic, SD
Lash Boost uploaded by Jenny H.
This stuff is the real deal. Yes. It’s more expensive than other similar products. But I have used for years and it works! Message me if you don’t believe me!!! I swear by it!
Allison G.
DeForest, WI
This stuff is so amazing! It really makes your lashes grow. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I wish that it was more affordable and easier to purchase. Overall, I do recommend this product!!
Jenn W.
Apex, NC
I think this really works but you have to use it pretty consistently. I could no longer wear lash extensions so this is the next best thing !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Simone D.
Seattle, WA
il y a 25 jours
Is Lash Boost worth the cost over a cheaper option?
Bridget B.
il y a 4 mois
Lash Boost — Do You feel this product is worth the money?
Julia L. il y a 3 mois
100% - I used it a few heads back and my results were amazing. I just finished Babe Lash because it was a fraction of the price and nothing compared to LashBoost.