Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLAs Totally Awesome
LA's Totally Awesome Orange Degreaser and Spot Remover, 22 oz, 2 Pack

LA's Totally Awesome Orange Degreaser and Spot Remover, 22 oz., 2 Pack

by LAs Totally Awesome

LA's Totally Awesome Orange Degreaser and Spot Remover

Is this ok to mix with lysol
Start your review of LA's Totally Awesome Orange Degreaser and Spot Remover, 22 oz., 2 Pack!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,051 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Great cleaner for dirt and grease but has a powerful smell open your windows and try wearing a mask and for a 1.00 at dollar tree not bad
Taylor C.
Attleboro, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product. My daughter some times draws on the floor, she doesn’t know better, and this gets it right up. I let it soak for a minute and then just wipe away. I only sprayed half the spot to show the difference. It’s amazing!
Jaime C.
I swear for only costing me a dollar best cleaner ive used in a while and couldn't believe it for i got it from dollar tree... #awsome #cheap [product:la's-totally-awesome-orange-degreaser-and-spot-remover,-22-oz.,-2-pack]
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Awesome product and super cheap! You can find this at the dollar store!!! I use this product on my stove, granite counters, kitchen table, everything! I just bought this brand’s carpet cleaner as well and it’s amazing!
Ashly S.
Elizabethtown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is a heaven sent!! Not sure about others but this is available at my local dollar tree! Great product. Would highly recommend.
Laura N.
Middleville, MI
My mom recommended orange awesome to me. I love it, it gets stains out of clothes that aren't fresh. It also works as a multi purpose cleaner.
shelby B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Okay so you can get this from the dollar store where I'm from but this stuff works amazing my shower sparkles after I use it it definitely works better than bleach and I will always use this product
Amanda C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I was so amazed when I first use this product of what it can clean. It it's through grease and dirt with no problem. It's a great value. There's nothing I can do to improve this product. The pros are the it actually cleans like it says it does but the con is it's got a little bit of a harsh smell. I recommend this for anybody that has tough grease or crime or anything in their bathroom or kitchen.
Paola M.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Es muy bueno y cumple con su objetivo, quita la grasa más poderosa que encuentres incluso esas que parecen chicle en los gabinetes. Eso que te da ganas de llorar porque no sale. Puesto te ayudará con eso
Joanna K.
Cheapest cleaner you can buy. but it has the most cleaning power. it might as well be 409. keeps my home clean, i use in the kitchen and in the bathroom. It cleans up animal messes easily and it makes it easy to be able to keep my home clean.