LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner

by LAs Totally Awesome

Cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover all-in-one The original all-in-on cleaner, degreaser and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LA's Totally Awesome name and the cornerstone of the product lineup. A unique blend of proprietary ingredients works between the spot and the surface to harmlessly remove even the most stubborn of stains from any washable surface. The solution to almost any household cleaning need. Non-toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job done like LA's Totally Awesome.

can anyone tell me the ratio of water to mix for removing small stains from white jumpers, not woolen. thankyou
Please can you tell me why I shouldn't use this product on glass?I bought it specifically to clean my glass shower. Valley Industries Awesome Cleaner Degreaser, 24 oz
Start your review of LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner!
Product Highlights
This product is my number one cleaning product it cuts through grease and remove blood stain and spot out your carpet.in reviews
it cleans stains, dirt and almost anything without ruining surfaces. in reviews
This product works really well as a spot remover.in reviews
Could not live without itin reviews
Diana H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,069 reviews
LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Awesome is awesome. I use it daily. I like it because it cuts through grease and tough stains . Did I mention it's very affordable. #VoxBox [product:las-totally-awesome-la's-awesome-cleaner]
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este desengrasante es súper bueno y en espere es súper cómodo de usar me gusta quita la grasa rápido y no tiene un olor malo. Muy bueno
Maria L.
Chicago
I cannot breathe in this product. I had an asthma attack from it. While cleaning with Awesome Cleaner, I have to say it does clean, but then I started choking on the smell, a scent that is barely noticable. They should note it on their toxicity that inhaling this product can cause respiratory allergic reactions.
isabel R.
tampa,Florida
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner uploaded by isabel R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I couldn't find the exact picture for the one I have. But let me tell you! I purchased this in the dollar tree few weeks back and needed a bathroom cleaner to clean off soap and mildew in the bathroom. I spray the whole bathtub and walls amd leave it for 5 mins to sit then I scrub it and rinse it off. All mildew/soap came off no problem and the scent of the spray smells good. I had to wear a mask using it as its a bit strong you don't want to Inhale it while cleaning with it is all. But definitely recommend.!
Charlene R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner uploaded by Charlene R.
One of my main cleaning products that I have in my home . Love this product I don't so much like the scent of it . Can be very strong smelling but works wonders. I will always buy this product and the price is great.
Brandie G.
Melissa, TX
LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner uploaded by Brandie G.
I heard so many positive things about this magical cleaner that you can purchase at the DOLLAR STORE, and decided I had to give it a try for myself. Went ahead and sprayed some on my tile grout in my kitchen and let it set for just a few mins then scrubbed just a bit with toothbrush and my grout looked almost as good as new. I bet if I would have left it on for just a little longer the results would have been even better! It's awesome too cause it says you can use it on SO many different things. I will be testing it more!
twylite L.
Sioux Falls, SD
I swear by this product, whether the carpet or the counter get stained a little bit of this goes a long way and removes the problem every time.
Hayley M.
Hagerstown
I absolutely love this cleaner. I use it for a lot of things, but as a parent, I especially love how it gets stains out of my carpet so easily. They sell this at the dollar tree where I live so paying a dollar for a bottle of this stuff is more than worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids who make a mess. It's cheap, works great and doesnt have a harsh smell to it.
Michelle M.
Arabi, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is the gem of the Dollar store, I use it on almost every thing,if I run out of something to clean with Awesome always has stepped up to the plate, and for a Dollar, having raised 3 sons, I would keep a bottle in my car,in the kitchen,in the bathroom,in the Laundry room and in my make up room, I have used it for pet stains on carpets,to cleaning my China for show in my cabinet
Melanie H.
Walterboro , SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I use this to clean my board at school. Regular dry eraser cleaner wasn't cutting it, but this does the job. It can be a little strong smelling so make sure you have proper ventilation if strong smells bother you. This is extremely affordable. It only cost $1, but I got it for $.89 which is definitely a great deal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yvonne R.
il y a 2 ans
Ali |. il y a un an
It will remove the clear coat on your surface that makes it shine. You might be able to use it diluted. Check the back for the correct ratio for that surface. If you don't have a ratio chart, you should be able to find one on Google.
Silicia J.
Venice
il y a 3 ans
Ali |. il y a un an
I wouldn't use it for this purpose. It could eat some of the coatings off your dishes. Get the new Dawn spray instead.