BY LAS TOTALLY AWESOME

Cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover all-in-one The original all-in-on cleaner, degreaser and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LA's Totally Awesome name and the cornerstone of the product lineup. A unique blend of proprietary ingredients works between the spot and the surface to harmlessly remove even the most stubborn of stains from any washable surface. The solution to almost any household cleaning need. Non-toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job done like LA's Totally Awesome. see more...

LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner
  • "This product is my number one cleaning product it cuts through grease and remove blood stain and spot out your carpet." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works really well as a spot remover." in 1 review
  • "Could not live without it" in 1 review
  • "it cleans stains, dirt and almost anything without ruining surfaces. " in 1 review
Mary A.
Mary A.
This degreaser is GOLDEN!!! I can't believe Rite Aid has it in the dollar section because this is definitely NOT a cheap product, but of course I'm glad I can buy such a high quality product for such a ridiculously low price (never complain about a discount)! This will get out ANYTHING, just spray and scrub or wipe, it really is effortless and although the chemicals do have a strong scent it gets the job done and that's all that really matters. I highly recommend this on tiles, refrigerators, stovetops, counter tops, and even bathrooms, but it stains wood so be careful not to get any on there otherwise it will fade and in some cases turn your wood white. Other than that you should be fine. I also advise wearing gloves, it can dry/irritate your skin.
Yenies P.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Awesome Cleaner Is the best choice you will ever make. once you choose Awesome you will never let go and it will become a must have. The best product ever works to clean the toughest stains. You can buy Awesome Cleaner at the dollar store for only a dollar it removes all types of stains from blood, nail polish, juice stains, red wine stains. Can be on your carpet, pants, shirt, shoes. I sometimes use Awesome Cleaner to mop, or clean counter table top surfaces. I also use it to clean my sneakers and Even to wash my white clothes. Instead of putting in Clorox I pour awesome I Love It
Brandie G.
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
I heard so many positive things about this magical cleaner that you can purchase at the DOLLAR STORE, and decided I had to give it a try for myself.

Went ahead and sprayed some on my tile grout in my kitchen and let it set for just a few mins then scrubbed just a bit with toothbrush and my grout looked almost as good as new. I bet if I would have left it on for just a little longer the results would have been even better!

It's awesome too cause it says you can use it on SO many different things. I will be testing it more!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome is literally awesome! I grabbed it a couple of years ago and take sap off my car without lifting off my paint. Score. I fell in love. I spray this on a stain and come back a minute later and it comes right off. I get it for $1 at the Dollar tree. Its the best degreaser and spot remover. I use it on the stove, the refrigerator, laundry stains. I wonder if there is anything it can't remove.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Hagerstown
I absolutely love this cleaner. I use it for a lot of things, but as a parent, I especially love how it gets stains out of my carpet so easily. They sell this at the dollar tree where I live so paying a dollar for a bottle of this stuff is more than worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who has kids who make a mess. It's cheap, works great and doesnt have a harsh smell to it.
tracy v.
tracy v.
Eaton rapids, Mi
This is the best cleaner! It cleans just about anything! I highly recommend! I use it for my bathroom for my tub sink and yes even my floor! Works great on walls too! It takes grease and grime right out too! Did i mention its a great price to! Less than most cleaners and does a better job too! Just love this product!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
This stuff really lives up to its name. It cuts thru grease, but is gentle enough to get stains out of your carpet. I have a diluted bottle of it for those times. This bottle can last me a year if I dilute it. The price is also AWESOME! I get it at Dollar Tree for $1. Its worth that and more.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love this product. I love that I can add water depending on what I am using it on and have it work best for that cleaning job. Its super cheap in fact I can usually find it at Dollar tree. Its not super stinky and has a distinct smell. I for sure recommend it to everyone
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I bought this at the Dollar Tree on a whim, hoping for my all-in-one cleaner and it doesn't disappoint. I use it to clean my bathroom, countertops, the refrigerator, and a lot of other things! I've also heard their brand of carpet cleaner is amazing..can't wait to try it!
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Who knew this random cleaner from the dollar store would be so effective! My art teacher showed me this when I was his assistant, it could remove paint, clay, marker, you name it! I have yet to come across any stain/gunk that this product could not clean. Great product!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
Are you suppose to dilute this or leave as is? Is it ok as a window cleaner?
Roxy S.
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
Do you dilute this in water before use?
Colette S.
Colette S.
Bakersfield
How do I get grease out of pants with awesome do I leave the awesome on the pants or scrub It Off