BY LAS TOTALLY AWESOME

Cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover all-in-one The original all-in-on cleaner, degreaser and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LA's Totally Awesome name and the cornerstone of the product lineup. A unique blend of proprietary ingredients works between the spot and the surface to harmlessly remove even the most stubborn of stains from any washable surface. The solution to almost any household cleaning need. Non-toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job done like LA's Totally Awesome. see more...

LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner
  • "This product is my number one cleaning product it cuts through grease and remove blood stain and spot out your carpet." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works really well as a spot remover." in 1 review
  • "Could not live without it" in 1 review
  • "it cleans stains, dirt and almost anything without ruining surfaces. " in 1 review
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
When it comes to cleaning all kinds of dirt or stains, La's Totally Awesome is the best product that has worked for me so far. It has a strong smell but keeping it at a distance everything will be fine. I like it a lot because it works to remove marks from markers, crayons, Grease, oil and much more
AngieBFly V.
My mom told me about this product & it is awesome I luv it & it’s one of the best cleaning products I’ve ever used! And did I mention the most affordable? It’s even found at the dollar tree, 99 cent local stores LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome CleanerAwesome Products Inc. La's Totally Awesome Degreaser and All Purpose Cleaner, 40 oz
Brittani O.
This stuff is just... totally awesome! Its perfect for getting red wine out of carpet, pen/marker stains off of walls (kids 🙄😆), or just for wiping down countertops! My mom has been using it for years and she swears by it. You can literally get it at the dollar store for A DOLLAR and it works like a charm!! I just introduced my roommate to this stuff, and now she's hooked too! It's an absolutely amazing multipurpose cleaner, give it a try!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Home Sweet Home Expert
This stuff is amazing my mother brought me a bottle a few months back and now I can't stop using it it literally works on everything and removes the stains/and dirt it's a must try I will continue to purchase
Tracey C.
Ocean Springs, MS
The best all around cleaner I’ve found. I use it on almost everything. Doesn’t streak, doesn’t have a strong smell and is very reasonably priced.LAs Totally Awesome LA's Awesome Cleaner
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
Guys!!! Listen up! Greatest cleaner I have ever used! This cleans everything! Stains! Grease and gross stuff! Upholstery cleaner! Everything! I got mine at the Dollar Tree so it’s obviously affordable. I recommend this product to everybody that’s doing some cleaning!
Gloria O.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I get this at dollar tree , and it is heavenly!! One dollar for such high quality ! Id be willing to pay more for this if it had a higher cost. This gets stains out like nothing !! I spray this directly on what ever i need and it works like magic. Love love love !
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
I love this cleaner. I purchase it anytime i want to give my house a deep clean. You simply spray then wipe off. I dont typically have to scrub when i use this cleaner which is what i like the most.
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert
People have actually told me that I should be a spokesperson for this stuff because of how much i love it and how many times i recommend it to others.

I use this in my studio to get anything off of surfaces. I've used it to get oil paint off of a purse after it had been on it for years. I use it to clean tables after screen printing disasters that left huge messes that bleach didn't affect. I've used it to get hair dye stains off of the shower wall. I've used it to clean stubborn stains off the kitchen counter. literally can't think of a situation where i wouldn't turn to it without fear. it never damages and never fails to amaze me. it's- pardon the pun- awesome!!
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I like this I use this all the time to clean my house walls bathroom etc I always spray this on my clothes before I wash them.this has no scent to it use wisely it is very strong. Yes I recommend this you can purchase this at the dollar store it's very convenient..
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
Are you suppose to dilute this or leave as is? Is it ok as a window cleaner?
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
Do you dilute this in water before use?
Colette S.
Bakersfield
How do I get grease out of pants with awesome do I leave the awesome on the pants or scrub It Off