Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesLAs Totally Awesome
LA's Totally Awesome 234 Oxygen Laundry Detergent, 64 oz, Powder

LA's Totally Awesome 234 Oxygen Laundry Detergent, 64 oz, Powder

by LAs Totally Awesome

Awesome Oxygen detergent is a color safe alternative to bleach and safe for regular use. This advanced blend of ingredients works with the water to loosen and lift stains to get the job done right. Awesomes laundry detergent infused with the stain...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA's Totally Awesome 234 Oxygen Laundry Detergent, 64 oz, Powder!
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
LA's Totally Awesome 234 Oxygen Laundry Detergent, 64 oz, Powder uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is the best laundry detergent you can get for a $1.00 I purchased this little gem at my local Dollar Tree.
Samantha E.
Elsmere, DE
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I get this from my local dollar store and for a dollar you can’t beat it. It cleans my clothes, gets stains out and is a great bang for your buck. I always add in fabric softer for smell and to make my clothes soft and it’s a great combo. I def recommend for a mommy on a budget.
Mayra C.
San Jose, CA
It's a great detergent for the price! You get a lot and it works great! The scent is not that strong but it works
Danielle B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff REALLY gets clothes clean. It’s amazing and so affordable. I just wish they had other scents to choose from.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
1,497 reviews
I get this at Dollar Tree and one cap full really works for a load of clothes. It gets stains out, cleans my work uniforms and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. It's very affordable at $1 a bottle. I recommend it.
Its Q.
Brooklyn , NY
I get it for a dollar at my local dollar tree and while it doesn’t get the job done without using half the bottle for one small load it is actually good on sensitive skin which is why when I budget shop this is normally my go to
Melissa L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I can pick up this Laundry Soap at the Dollar Store for, you guessed it $1. This bottle is good for 40 loads of laundry and for the price you really can't beat it. The scent is VERY light and my clothes seem to be coming out cleaned.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I don't like it because it is equal to dish soap. The detergent is mild and it doesn't clean your clothes as good as it should. You can purchase this at your local Dollar Tree, but if you are in a tight situation and need your clothes clean this the product to get.

Looking for your answer?